Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Sloane Ainsley

John at rise.ai was extremely helpful! He quickly got back to me with a very thorough explanation of how to resolve my issue. Love this app and highly recommend!

Unna Bakery

Easy to set up and helpful team! Works great.
To use all features it gets a bit expensive for a small company like mine.

Huk Gear

It's very robust, but very complicated to get set up at first. Definitely push to get an account manager up front in order to get quicker response times. Their live chat is helpful and has fairly short response times, but an account manager was a game changer for us. They are still working on adding features and I think our use cases have added significantly to that feature request list. However, they have made exceptions to have their dev team do work arounds to satisfy our needs for things that aren't even available on the app yet. That is very much appreciated and in that way I feel we've received a personalized experience. All in all, I'm glad we made the switch. The user experience is much better than our previous app and a positive and simple user experience is worth any potential growing pains.

Eminent Beauty System

We used this app for more than 3 months, started with the Starter plan, actually it works properly and functionality, but the big problem is not worth the money to invest. 1) The app name "Gift Card & Loyalty program", We suggest it should be changed to "Gift Card & Store Credit", their loyalty program is to overcharge, they charged $16 monthly for ONLY one workflow, compare to other developers, they will give us 10 FREE workflow loyalty program. 2) We are paid users but it took more than 24 hours to get approval for the workflow we created, we waited for your approval but you still charge our credit card on time, it's fair enough, isn't it? 3) If you are Shopify Owners, and you are looking at the Loyalty Program or Reward Program please go far away from Rise.ai, they are not a great choice, they are only good developers in selling Digital Gift Card and issued Store Credit.

Eco o'clock

easy to use and a well thought out loyalty program. Its a little expencive if you want to remove their branding, but everything else is perfect!

Silou London

Really easy to use - yet to implement on our store yet but the team area all v helpful. Very excited to get our programme up and running in the new year

Golftini

Overall, rise was easy to implement and remains easy for our customers to understand. the integration with Klaviyo is simple but works to trigger reward notifications. We had a small issue arise due to the unique workflow we were looking to use to reward our customers, but Rise has worked with us on a fix. The only negative of the system at this time is that a refund of any amount on an order removes all points rewarded for that order. Rise has stated they are working to implementing partial refunds to update points accordignly. I will update once this feature request is completed.

De Marco Shop

The application is very good, the assistance and in particular Keren is fast and comprehensive. Unfortunately some features like birthday are not yet available, this is why the 4 stars (for the cost of the application)

Pieter Pot

Good personal help from Sam with the bulk uploads and with Nadav for the customizations! Rise doesn't have a bulk upload button for store credit, they do have a bulk upload button for gift cards. Note: They charge a fee of $0,20 per store credit update above 250 store credit uploads per month. They are working on improving their API.

Arrow Trend Leggings

**Update** Customer service from Ari was fantastic and incredibly helpful. I can't say enough about the fast thorough response. There are some work arounds to help with the issues I have already mentioned. There are updates coming soon that should make this program top notch. So far we do really like this app. we Look forward to working with Ari and Rise more. Will update again after the next updates.

Rise has a lot of potential. The gift cards are great and fully customizable. They are much better than the stock gift cards from Shopify. It was easy to set them up and match them to our stores theme. There are a few major flaws however. The app page says that you can offer loyalty points or cash back. Unfortunately loyalty points are not an option once the app is installed. We decided to try the cash back as rewards program but ran into the following problems. The first is that store credit and gift cards are all accounted for the same in a customers account and through Shopify. This means a customer could have store credit of $5, earned through a purchase, with an expiration date coming up soon. They could also have a gift card balance of $5 that never expires. When they log into their account it will just show $10 and not show them an expiration or separate what is credit and what is gift card. On the merchant side all we can see the difference directly in the customers profile but not in Shopifys accounting. So Shopify just shows that the merchant has a $10 liability instead of $5. Legally this is an issue for the merchant. This app has a lot to offer and great potential. However, until the store credit, loyalty rewards, and gift cards are separated and fully visible for the customer and for the merchants accounting, we just can't use this program.

May 1, 2020

Hi Jasmin,

My name is Ari, I'm the VP product at Rise.

I just saw your review as well as your questions to the support team.

First, thank you for your feedback, one of the things we are currently working on is a correct display of expiration on the customer account page.

Second, there is a way to separate the rewards so that they are not accumulated on the same card. This would give a better understanding of the expiration of different parts until with finish working on the frontend (they can be merged later).

Regarding accounting, great news - we will release our new reporting in a few days. It is now in beta testing and I would love to hear what you think.

I'm always looking for merchants who are willing to give honest feedback so that I can improve my product.

I would love to have a chat and get you on our Beta program.

Are you free for a call today?

Cheers,