Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai - Gift Cards & Rewards

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Pieter Pot

Good personal help from Sam with the bulk uploads and with Nadav for the customizations! Rise doesn't have a bulk upload button for store credit, they do have a bulk upload button for gift cards. Note: They charge a fee of $0,20 per store credit update above 250 store credit uploads per month. They are working on improving their API.

Allsport Ltd

App easy to install. good team doing follow up and make any changes for you.
Will use it a bit more. only thing missing is if the client could have access to their store credit transaction so that they trust it more and can leave their store credit on it as they can see all transactions of their store credit.
it could be integrated because the info is also here in the admin dashboard. just have to show it in the customer account "store Credit"
thanks'

Arrow Trend Leggings

**Update** Customer service from Ari was fantastic and incredibly helpful. I can't say enough about the fast thorough response. There are some work arounds to help with the issues I have already mentioned. There are updates coming soon that should make this program top notch. So far we do really like this app. we Look forward to working with Ari and Rise more. Will update again after the next updates.

Rise has a lot of potential. The gift cards are great and fully customizable. They are much better than the stock gift cards from Shopify. It was easy to set them up and match them to our stores theme. There are a few major flaws however. The app page says that you can offer loyalty points or cash back. Unfortunately loyalty points are not an option once the app is installed. We decided to try the cash back as rewards program but ran into the following problems. The first is that store credit and gift cards are all accounted for the same in a customers account and through Shopify. This means a customer could have store credit of $5, earned through a purchase, with an expiration date coming up soon. They could also have a gift card balance of $5 that never expires. When they log into their account it will just show $10 and not show them an expiration or separate what is credit and what is gift card. On the merchant side all we can see the difference directly in the customers profile but not in Shopifys accounting. So Shopify just shows that the merchant has a $10 liability instead of $5. Legally this is an issue for the merchant. This app has a lot to offer and great potential. However, until the store credit, loyalty rewards, and gift cards are separated and fully visible for the customer and for the merchants accounting, we just can't use this program.

May 1, 2020

Hi Jasmin,

My name is Ari, I'm the VP product at Rise.

I just saw your review as well as your questions to the support team.

First, thank you for your feedback, one of the things we are currently working on is a correct display of expiration on the customer account page.

Second, there is a way to separate the rewards so that they are not accumulated on the same card. This would give a better understanding of the expiration of different parts until with finish working on the frontend (they can be merged later).

Regarding accounting, great news - we will release our new reporting in a few days. It is now in beta testing and I would love to hear what you think.

I'm always looking for merchants who are willing to give honest feedback so that I can improve my product.

I would love to have a chat and get you on our Beta program.

Are you free for a call today?

Cheers,
Ari

Galup Online

Assistenza veloce e precisa. L'app funziona bene, un po' costosa ma ne vale la pena. Per il momento va bene così

Flora Bhattachary Fine Jewellery

Great app - not cheap for the full customisation - but really simple to use, good looking design and support team very good.

THE KRIPT

We struggled a lot in the past to manage store credits. This application gave us a platform to manage all of this.

Currency Coffee Co

UPDATED: Support reached out to me and I was able to fix what was wrong. I'm updating to 4 stars until I can get some real-life use out of the app. I want to see if my customers experience what they should. So far, so good though.

I am confused on how this app got so many good reviews. I've been back and forth with support for a month, over a number of issues - all related to the loyalty portion of the app. The workflows are not easy to use if you have anything beyond the basics. The 2 main things we wanted to do - issue store credit for X number of bags of coffee purchased and limit the workflow to specific collections - are not available right now. There are work arounds but they are cumbersome. I placed a number of test orders today (not thru the app; these were actual orders out of my own pocket) and nothing happens. Currently awaiting an answer to my cry for help from Support one last time. I did give 2 stars because Support is fairly responsive and helpful but I don't feel like my needs are over the top and yet I can't get this to work. Could be user error - if support takes care of my issues and gets me up and running today, I will update my review. Otherwise, I will need to cancel; too much time and money wasted so far.

November 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new Store Credit and Rewards Program :)

Ultimate Autographs

Installed this app for their store credit features and it has integrated very well into our store. Nadav was very helpful with setup and quickly responded to any questions I might have had.

November 20, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your Store Credit and Gift Cards Program!

Throw Some Seeds

So far this app is great. I have had a couple of teething issues with the formatting on my website, Noa from the Rise team has helped me out with this and there are only a couple of other tweaks to be done. She has been a big help and very prompt in replying. I've only just installed the app and haven't been pushing the gift card until it's ready so no sales yet - I will update the review once it is up and running properly - and can hopefully increase to 5 stars :) Thanks - Nic

October 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new store credit program.

Just wait for our next release because new features are on their way. Please update the review once you get the results ;)

British Food Supplies

I used this app. It is easy to use and user-friendly. Support is good but a bit slow but I will recommend this app.

August 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new store credit platform.

Previous 1 3