Rise.ai: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise.ai: Gift Cards & Loyalty

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 8, 2022

Great customer service, directed me to my issue immediately and was very informative and quick with response's.

Hampers & Co
Ireland
Rise.ai replied September 8, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review and for acknowledging our Support Team's efficient customer service!
Your feedback is very much appreciated!

August 8, 2022

Wonderful Customer Support . Just starting out with the app. Pauline was very helpful! Excited to see how it goes

Palm Tree Island
Time spent using app: 7 days
Rise.ai replied August 12, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We are excited to see you grow with Rise and please know that we are always here to help so don't hesitate to reach out!

May 10, 2022

Eddie has been a big help setting up our loyalty program! I only gave it 4 stars, because we've been using it less than a week.

OldTimeCandy.com
Rise.ai replied May 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!

We are pleased to know that you have received immediate assistance from the team.:)

April 8, 2022

Super easy to use and the customer service is great! Thanks Eddie (chat support). You were super responsive and fast with results. You're a 5 star rating on service. Since I haven't activated this feature on our store just yet, I can't comment on it fully.

The Seasoned Carte
Time spent using app: 8 months
Rise.ai replied May 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to know that you received immediate assistance from our Support Team.

We're happy to help if any other questions come up :)

Edited March 9, 2022

I had sent in a 1 star review because they had charged my card a huge overcharge fee. I am amending that review now because Rise made things right and fixed the situation, giving me a plan that works with my business though is not an advertised plan. I did not understand that Rise takes a cut of EVERY order that comes through your Shopify, regardless if it is through your online store or your POS system in your brick and mortar stores. We are a coffee shop so as you can guess we have thousands of orders come through a month. Giving Rise a cut of every drink we make in our cafes would not be sustainable. If you are food and bev store like us or have a store with many small transactions a month I suggest you talk to Rise directly on a plan that would fit.

Drum Coffee
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi there,

We thank you for your effort in providing an honest review.

In case an issue arises on your end, please do not hesitate to reach out to us as we are more than happy to help :)

March 2, 2022

I downloaded the app to use as our loyalty program and had it set up and running in less than hour. Easy to customize and I like the features available. Looks like it has everything we need.

Amy Head Cosmetics
Time spent using app: About 3 hours

Hi there,

Glad to hear that you are liking our features! This type of feedback motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible.

Thank you so much!

January 27, 2022

The app itself is very easy to implement. The set-up of the various types of emails and programs is not hard, but not totally easy either. It takes time but the end result is very good. Where this group excels is the customer service. When I do have a question or don't know how to do something, I just send a chat and they are quick to respond. They are extremely helpful and thorough. I enjoy working with them!

RoC® Skincare
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi there,

Thank you for your awesome review! Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you. Cheers!

January 20, 2022

While we're still learning and implementing, one thing that has really stood out so far is the stellar customer service: super helpful and supportive!

The Yarnery
Time spent using app: 8 days
Rise.ai replied January 23, 2022

We are so pleased that you've experienced stellar customer service! Thank you for taking the time to write a review :)

January 19, 2022

The chat support from the app is good and give you the information when is possible :) Have a nice day

Archer Roose Wines
Time spent using app: 7 months
Rise.ai replied January 23, 2022

Thank you for the review :) Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

December 21, 2021

We use this to provide gift cards for our customers, it gets the job done. It's unfortuante we are not able to see more recipient information or delivery information. It would be nice if there was an option to schedule a delivery of a gift card to send manually in case a customer sends it to the wrong email and wants to send it to the correct one at a certain time. John was my support contact and he was very helpful and responded quickly. Thank you John, you helped all that you could and was very kind to talk to!

Leaf'd Box
Rise.ai replied December 30, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the review and feedback. If you could please send us a detailed request of the information you'd like to appear in our app, we'd appreciate this! We review our merchants' feature requests on a monthly basis with our dev team, and add these features to our app as soon as we can :)

Please email us at info@rise.ai

Have a great day