Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

The Lazy Gourmet

I use this app to help me manage all my gift card options. Its a great product and enables to generate additional revenue easily

Luminaire

This app seems great and so far I am very happy with it's potential and the quality of the customer support

Sloane Ainsley

John at rise.ai was extremely helpful! He quickly got back to me with a very thorough explanation of how to resolve my issue. Love this app and highly recommend!

Unna Bakery

Easy to set up and helpful team! Works great.
To use all features it gets a bit expensive for a small company like mine.

Huk Gear

It's very robust, but very complicated to get set up at first. Definitely push to get an account manager up front in order to get quicker response times. Their live chat is helpful and has fairly short response times, but an account manager was a game changer for us. They are still working on adding features and I think our use cases have added significantly to that feature request list. However, they have made exceptions to have their dev team do work arounds to satisfy our needs for things that aren't even available on the app yet. That is very much appreciated and in that way I feel we've received a personalized experience. All in all, I'm glad we made the switch. The user experience is much better than our previous app and a positive and simple user experience is worth any potential growing pains.

Eminent Beauty System

We used this app for more than 3 months, started with the Starter plan, actually it works properly and functionality, but the big problem is not worth the money to invest. 1) The app name "Gift Card & Loyalty program", We suggest it should be changed to "Gift Card & Store Credit", their loyalty program is to overcharge, they charged $16 monthly for ONLY one workflow, compare to other developers, they will give us 10 FREE workflow loyalty program. 2) We are paid users but it took more than 24 hours to get approval for the workflow we created, we waited for your approval but you still charge our credit card on time, it's fair enough, isn't it? 3) If you are Shopify Owners, and you are looking at the Loyalty Program or Reward Program please go far away from Rise.ai, they are not a great choice, they are only good developers in selling Digital Gift Card and issued Store Credit.

Eco o'clock

easy to use and a well thought out loyalty program. Its a little expencive if you want to remove their branding, but everything else is perfect!

Silou London

Really easy to use - yet to implement on our store yet but the team area all v helpful. Very excited to get our programme up and running in the new year

De Marco Shop

The application is very good, the assistance and in particular Keren is fast and comprehensive. Unfortunately some features like birthday are not yet available, this is why the 4 stars (for the cost of the application)

Pieter Pot

Good personal help from Sam with the bulk uploads and with Nadav for the customizations! Rise doesn't have a bulk upload button for store credit, they do have a bulk upload button for gift cards. Note: They charge a fee of $0,20 per store credit update above 250 store credit uploads per month. They are working on improving their API.

Previous 1 3 4