Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Card, Loyalty Programs, Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

RoC® Skincare

The app itself is very easy to implement. The set-up of the various types of emails and programs is not hard, but not totally easy either. It takes time but the end result is very good. Where this group excels is the customer service. When I do have a question or don't know how to do something, I just send a chat and they are quick to respond. They are extremely helpful and thorough. I enjoy working with them!

March 29, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your awesome review! Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you. Cheers!

Archer Roose Wines

The chat support from the app is good and give you the information when is possible :) Have a nice day

January 23, 2022

Thank you for the review :) Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Three Bird Nest

We just got it, but so far it has been really easy to use and set up. I also ran into an issue and was able to get it resolved quickly with their support team. Also - SUPER NICE! Pauline helped me out and it was a really great experience! Excited to keep working with their team and this product!

November 21, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are glad you had a great customer support experience with Pauline and the entire team! Thanks for choosing Rise!

Davines Cyprus

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app 36 minutes

Great app, I love its features! I can modify the design of the gift cards without having to code. It has many options to choose from.

November 21, 2021

Thank you for the review! We designed our app so that you can customize the gifting experience (and loyalty) without any coding/dev work - we are glad this works well for you :) Please let us know if we can help with any questions.

Sturdy By Design

Customer support helped me sort out an issue with the way my gift cards were presented and were great to work with

Luminaire

This app seems great and so far I am very happy with it's potential and the quality of the customer support

Sloane Ainsley

John at rise.ai was extremely helpful! He quickly got back to me with a very thorough explanation of how to resolve my issue. Love this app and highly recommend!

Huk Gear

It's very robust, but very complicated to get set up at first. Definitely push to get an account manager up front in order to get quicker response times. Their live chat is helpful and has fairly short response times, but an account manager was a game changer for us. They are still working on adding features and I think our use cases have added significantly to that feature request list. However, they have made exceptions to have their dev team do work arounds to satisfy our needs for things that aren't even available on the app yet. That is very much appreciated and in that way I feel we've received a personalized experience. All in all, I'm glad we made the switch. The user experience is much better than our previous app and a positive and simple user experience is worth any potential growing pains.

Eminent Beauty System

We used this app for more than 3 months, started with the Starter plan, actually it works properly and functionality, but the big problem is not worth the money to invest. 1) The app name "Gift Card & Loyalty program", We suggest it should be changed to "Gift Card & Store Credit", their loyalty program is to overcharge, they charged $16 monthly for ONLY one workflow, compare to other developers, they will give us 10 FREE workflow loyalty program. 2) We are paid users but it took more than 24 hours to get approval for the workflow we created, we waited for your approval but you still charge our credit card on time, it's fair enough, isn't it? 3) If you are Shopify Owners, and you are looking at the Loyalty Program or Reward Program please go far away from Rise.ai, they are not a great choice, they are only good developers in selling Digital Gift Card and issued Store Credit.

Pieter Pot

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Good personal help from Sam with the bulk uploads and with Nadav for the customizations! Rise doesn't have a bulk upload button for store credit, they do have a bulk upload button for gift cards. Note: They charge a fee of $0,20 per store credit update above 250 store credit uploads per month. They are working on improving their API.

Previous 1 3