Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai - Gift Cards & Rewards

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Athletic Brewing Company

Great service. Was setup in 10 minutes. Had a question and they solved it from start to finish. Love it!

The Crest Home

The support team is fast and friendly and fixed my issues quickly. The gift card part of the app is beautiful and the best on the market that I've found. We're just diving into the loyalty aspect and can't wait to see the results.

Midlife Quilter

Customer service is excellent and were really patient with all my questions and helped me set it all up.

Thank you so much for this great review. We're so happy you like Rise.ai 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Loyalty Program - you're awesome 😊

Le-fix.com

Very helpful customer service and nice app, working for the purpose I need it too. Happy to recommend

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review 😊

We all really appreciate it 🙌

Sign Swag USA

Customers are loving the new feature and that we are giving back for their purchases. The customer service is responds super quick. Special thanks to Mark for going above and beyond. Also for not responding like a robot. Professional while also not treating me like I wasn't a number. Thanks again.

September 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help and we definitely try to treat all of our merchants as friends, colleagues and people ✨

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

OddGoods

I'm looking forward to the holiday season with Rise. I spent a great deal of time customizing customer emails, the popup cards, etc. And found the process time-consuming, but easy—in other words, exactly as expected.

Throughout the process, as minor issues arose, customer service has been very quick to respond and assist me with my queries. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for this great review. We're so happy you like Rise.ai 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Loyalty Program - you're awesome 😊

שכונתי - קונים בעסקים שאוהבים

With everything that is happening around the world, brands and retailers need to leverage the best tools in order to successfully grow their brand.
Thanks to Rise, we were able to deal with the challenges of COVID easily and efficiently. Gift cards became extremely popular in the last couple of months everywhere, and with this app, we were able to join the party. Rise helped us facilitate a full gift card service for more than 50 of our brands - all of whom are now enjoying the advantages of gift cards for the first time. They give you the knowledge base (and tips) to sell more gift cards - e.g start selling gift cards on Instagram.
As if that's not enough, they also offer loyalty and rewards (including a referral program) and store credit refunds that actually work really well.
Rise.ai is a true game-changer. Go and grab it - the holidays are coming!

September 28, 2020

Thank you for this great review - we really appreciate it!

Our mission here in Rise is to help a merchants and brands to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Good luck with your program.

Culture Hustle

Wonderful app! so quick and easy to use, the customer service is amazing so friendly and helpful! would highly recommend

Seville's Pet Boutique

This is my first week using Rise and they have been very helpful and quick to respond to my questions. I look forward to a continued working relationship with Rise!

Koala barneklær AS

We haven´t used Rise for that long yet, but the setup is easy and the customer support is fast and very helpful! We are super happy with Rise so far, and our customers seem to love the solution as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58