Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Happy Everything! by Laura Johnson

The customer service I received from Eddie today was phenomenal and that's very difficult to find these days. Thanks for quick response and action on fixing my overlapping button!!!

Sorellina Boutique

Just started using this app for gift cards. The customer service has been fantastic! I've had lots of questions and they are eager to help. I'm happy with my choice to use rise.ai.

September 13, 2021

Wow! Thank you for the review!

Parvai

John, thank you for helping us out today. You were extremely helpful. We were looking for a good gift card app and this is by far the best.

September 13, 2021

Greatly appreciate your recognition of both our customer support and our product :)

SHOE ME

I use this app to generate referrals and repeat business. My customers love how simple it is to redeem store credit rewards and spend more in my store.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the review!!

May Lindstrom Skin

We are really enjoying the elevated experience our clients have with using this app. Thank you so much!

September 13, 2021

You have elevated the start of our week with your review :) Thank you!

Firehouse Coffee

We just installed this App on Firehouse Coffee. Pauline was fantastic and we are excited to start using!!!

August 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are excited that you have chosen Rise.ai :)

The Great Brain Cell Sacrifice

This app is a great tool for customer retention, and allows you to constantly prod past customers with good news, "you have $ left on your account". The gift cards worked well with Instagram stories. Tailoring the messaging was easy and thorough. And the design tools were rudimentary yet enough to create something simple and elegant. With 1.5k of credit issued, we were able to generate 12k in sales. We are happy with the product. worth

August 30, 2021

Thank you for the review and for sharing how effective the store credit tool is in generating more sales - great results!!

Beckandmiller

I first downloaded this app so that I could process returns in the form of store credit, but quickly learned I could do so much more! I love that they offer rewards programs and ways to give back to my customers. When I first discovered this I was a little confused, but John quickly walked me through it and now I'm even more excited to see what all this app can do!

August 30, 2021

Happy to hear we John was able to explain all our features and clarify any questions :) Thank you for the review!

Found Bubbly

John from support has been very helpful and attentive. I've been testing this product for a few weeks, my main use case is to bulk generate gift cards. This is the only solution ive found that can actually do this. Also a very easy user interface. Id recommend.

August 30, 2021

Glad we can help you generate gift cards in bulk! Thank you for the review :)

Paintru

App works really well for gift cards and referrals! Their referral flow is not dependent upon a widget on the site - we needed a standalone page and this works well!

August 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're happy the 'Rewards Page' feature suits your needs :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73