Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Allen Designs Studio

This app is awesome! It has a great interface and setup is easy. All my questions were answered promptly by Pauline and I highly recommend using this app.

The Pished Fish

So far so good. Great support. Using this as a rewards system and also gift cards. Looks great, very customisable and hoping it will increase our referrals also.

Fiori

I really enjoy using the app, exceptional customer service team, responds quickly and solves any problem that may have been. Easy and convenient to use and understand.

January 12, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very pleased to hear you've had such a positive experience!

ekuBOX

Just added the app to my website. Love the functionality. The customer service is excellent. Pauline did a fantastic job helping me fix an issue I was having.

January 12, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for giving Pauline a shout-out! Please let us know if you have any other questions we can help with :)

Plntd.ae

App does it says it will do. Hats off to the excellent and responsive support. Even on new years day! Highly recommended

January 12, 2022

Hi there, thank you for the review! Our customer support team works hard to help every day of the year! Thank you for expressing your appreciation :)

GLOWco

Rise has made us a better, more reputable business since we introduced it to our customers. Service and troubleshooting from the team has been amazing too.

December 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so pleased to hear that we have helped make your business better :)

Oxford Shop

Rise.ai has saved us a massive amount of time and resources with their intuitive approach to managing giftcards, making integrating with an existing store incredibly quick and easy. On top of the fantastic product, the team behind the app is equally as great. We have a custom theme that made the integration slightly more hands-on, however, the issue was promptly sorted out by John and Hila and allowed us to begin selling giftcards onsite far quicker than if we had chosen any other route. We would definitely recommend this app for anyone looking for an online giftcard solution

December 30, 2021

Hi Oxford team! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with! We look forward to seeing great results!

The Hype Neon

Great experience with Rise.ai. Very helpful team if you need to adjust or fix some issues. Thank you Eddie for helping me. Great guy, helped me to achieve what I was asking for.

Hi there,
On behalf of Eddie and the entire team, we thank you for reviewing our app and for recognizing our dedicated customer support efforts!
Have a wonderful day :)

Coracao Chocolate

I think it's pretty good. Seems to work pretty well and integrates fairly seamlessly. Great customer service

December 30, 2021

Thank you for writing a review! Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with :)

Magpiekids

The app works great and integrates with our web store easily. We recently had an issue and their customer support fixed it very quickly.

Hi there,
We are glad to hear that the team provided quick support! Thank you for the review and please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80