Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

SKWE

Their response to my query was fast and efficient. John was very patient with me. I'm very pleased with the features Rise offers me and the ease of implementation. I would recommend this app to anyone that wants to customise their gift card experience.

October 24, 2021

Thank you for the review!

Kerrits Performance Equestrian Apparel

I've only had Rise on our site for a few weeks but it's already proving to be the right solution for us. We love that customers can schedule their gift cards and send it directly to the recipient, something we were not able to do with the limitations of Shopify Plus gift cards. We also just integrated with Okendo for loyalty rewards for reviews and I have high hopes that this is going to work well because we were not able to remind customers when their rewards are going to expire. The customer service team has been so helpful. They are really responsive and helpful which is the most important thing for us. Especially Pauline and Eddie. Thank you for your continued support as we fully integrate with Rise.

October 24, 2021

We are very pleased that we are the right solution for you!

Squirrl

I use canva to create the image for the cards and then rise.ai make them look fabulous in the card. I am very impressed with this app!

October 24, 2021

Greatly appreciate the review :)

Nili Lotan

Loved that we could create a more branded referrals program for our customers. Needed help with the setup and the team was super fast and helpful, thanks!

October 20, 2021

Love that we could be the solution you were looking for!

FRANKiE4

amazing support, app is good once you have it configured the way you want it to. really appreciate the support

October 20, 2021

Appreciate the review! Here to support whenever you need.

Fangyan

it's amazing!!! the online help center is awesome. the representative is very nice and patient to help me to solve the problems!!!

October 20, 2021

What a review! We're blushing - thank you!

Colourful Rebel

Excellent app for issuing store credit to different type of customers. Love the support from Rise as well!

October 20, 2021

Store credit is certainly our forte. Thank you for the review!

Silk Oil of Morocco

Fantastic customer service from Pauline at Rise.ai. She worked with me to find a solution to our issue and we had it resolved within minutes. Thanks Pauline

October 20, 2021

Glad Pauline, aka "the problem solver", was able to help you. Thank you for the review :)

Spiritgirl Activewear

I used this app for a better customer Gift Card experience. The customer service from John was great. He was patient and helped me quickly with questions and set-up. I highly recommend this app.

Thank you!!

Seb's Cafe & Corner Store

Some of the functionality isn't super intuitive at first but customer support has been great, all of my questions have been answered and I feel confident that I know how make the app work for me!

October 24, 2021

We're glad we could help! Thank you for the review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75