Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

Johansen

Love this app, we use it to issue our customers with store credit and it works amazingly! The team was great help too.

Editorial Boutique

With nice support team and taking care more than normal.
Even some help out of the app or issues.
Thank you so much! App has great features and recommend it.

Bokksu

We have been using Shopify+Recharge since launching Bokksu 5 years ago to grow our business and subscribers. And for the entire time, we've been unable to offer Gift Cards to our customers because the Shopify Gift Card feature doesn't integrate/work with Recharge. However, thanks to Rise.ai's hard work in creating a seamless integration with both Recharge and Shopify, we now can offer Digital Gift Cards & Store Credit to all our customers, which has both generated tens of thousands in revenue for us and saved us thousands in refunds. I highly recommend Rise.ai for Gift Card and Store Credit features!!!

Cook Culture

We had a large loyalty customer base and when we transitioned to Shopify POS from Lightspeed and needed a tool that could easily manage what we had and help us grow our program. The Shopify onboarding team suggested Rise as they were the only program that could deal with the complexity of moving our data, which was not clean enough to just upload into any loyalty program. The Rise team was super helpful in transferring our data and helping us modernize from points to credit in available dollars, which is a more marketable way of showing loyalty credit to our customers. We use the Integrations to trigger actions between Shopify, Klayvio, and Loox which, once set up, allows me to set several triggers to drive events to our customers and dramatically improve LTV. The only issue that I have with the Rise program is that the customer search function in the software could be better. You must search by email as name does not deliver quality results. So if you have a customer with multiple entries (a weakness of Shopify) and search by name, Rise does not deliver exact results. This is a small frustration for me, but it does not stop me from recommending Rise and giving them 5 stars. The program gives me everything I need to drive high valued repeat business.

CoveredCoutureLLC

I had an issue regarding the billing and it was fixed immediately. The response time was quick. Thank you.

ForeFront Golf

Great App, it does exactly what we need. It is expensive but I think it will be worth it once the loyalty program builds. and really supportive team at RISE who have helped us migrate from another system and our account manager Dana has been amazing and helped us every step of the way.

tenthousandpotsshop

Support response times are nearly instantaneous. Set up was extremely easy. The integration with Shopify POS is where it's at.

Eco Design Style

I'm using Rise to build a loyalty program. Love the idea of using store credit instead of points - so straightforward for customers. Huge bonus that their gift cards can be sent directly to recipients with a pop-up greeting card.

Layla Milano ABI

Great app. Helped me easily migrate all my customers' credit from the previous site, as well as re-launching my loyalty program. Friendly team!

שכונתי - קונים בעסקים שאוהבים

We managed with the bulk campaign to Sell thousands of Gift Card to multiple organizations. Thanks to Rise, we were able to deal with the challenges of COVID easily and efficiently while Gift cards became extremely popular in the last year everywhere, and with this app, we were able to join the party. Rise helped us facilitate a full gift card service for more than 200+ of our merchants - all of whom are now enjoying the advantages of gift cards for the first time. They give you the knowledge base (and actual tips) to sell more gift cards. As if that's not enough, they also offer loyalty and rewards (including a referral program) and store credit refunds that actually work really well. We strongly recommend their app! Visit us and see it in action - www.sosbusiness.co.il.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70