Gift Cards & Loyalty Program

Gift Card, Loyalty Programs, Referrals, Store Credit & Rewards

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

OVERTIME

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing experience working alongside the support team whenever it was needed.
We use Rise.ai to issue refunds and the experience was flawless. Highly recommend this app and appreciate all the support team behind it

August 12, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Our team is working hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

Porch Potty USA

We upgraded our loyalty program with Rise.ai and love all the new features offered! Customer support has also been super helpful and responsive with any migration issues

July 29, 2022

Yay! We are delighted to know that you are loving our features! Thank you!
Should you require assistance with anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Alltruists

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing product and really great customer service. Worked w me to correct an error I had made on my account.

July 14, 2022

Thank you for your review! It's great to see that the Support Team was able to help you efficiently. Should you require further assistance in the future, we're here to help!

Fire-Made Art by Shauna Liora

I love that this app offers a great customer journey with their loyalty rewards. The gift card features are a wonderful bonus and the customer support when I have had some questions has been amazing!

July 14, 2022

Thank you for this amazing feedback!
We are delighted to know that you are loving the app and that you received immediate assistance from our Support Team.
Should you need help with anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. Cheers!

All Fresh Seafood

I reached out to the Rise team with an issue I was having with another app company and they resolved it instantly . Great support !!

June 28, 2022

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled that we were able to help you with everything!

Dermalhealthstore™

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service. All the Rise.ai agents are helpful, quick, and very knowledgeable. Well designed app with essential features to give your clients an experience they would want to repeat.

June 24, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to know that you're having a great experience with both the Rise.ai app and our Customer Support team.

Case for Making

Quick, effective and easy to use! Very friendly, timely and helpful support! We used Rise to integrate gift cards from Squarespace and Square and it worked seamlessly to transfer all of them, in one upload, to Shopify! Amazing!

June 21, 2022

Thank you for this amazing feedback! We are delighted to know that you received immediate assistance from our Support Team and found our app useful and easy to use. Please feel free to reach out should you need further help with anything :)

BRADY

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Excellent customer service. I had an issue with the Klaviyo integration/flow that Pauline from Rise.ai patiently helped me trace back to a Shopify admin setting.

June 9, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Hit us up if you need help with anything!

reynspooner.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer service. Quick response time and fixed my issue immediately. Thank you Pauline again!

May 29, 2022

Thank you for your review!

We're very happy to hear you're satisfied with our service and will be happy to assist, should anything else come up.

Best SA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is by far the best gift card app on shopify. Not only does it integrate beautifully (and easily) with your site, the functionality is so great for my customers who use it. The customer service is amazing too!

May 19, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review!
Glad to hear that you are liking our features. This type of feedback motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43