4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy management of gift cards and loyalty cards, even on the basic plan. They commend the excellent customer service, quick responses, and helpful guidance. The app integrates well with Shopify and other platforms, and is recognized for its potential to boost sales. Merchants also value the straightforward rewards program and the ability to issue store credit. The app can handle large volumes, schedule gift card deliveries, and manage orders from different platforms in one place.

December 15, 2015

Awesome App and it has helped us increase our sales!
They have been there every step of the way to make sure everything has been working and going well. Thanks!

Onetreeplanted 2
About 3 years using the app
December 3, 2015

We've had the app installed for a few days and already had 2 'gift' sales. We've tried other app previously and they've never generated any sales at all! Gift Wizard is so easy to use for the customer and I would highly recommend anyone use this app if you're in the market for a great gift app.

Ettica Cubes
November 27, 2015

We sell gift subscriptions to a digital magazine and had a hard time finding a cart that would accommodate this. The team at GiftWizard were awesome.

The existing product was close to what we needed but they put a lot of careful work into making it perfect. They solved a long-standing problem for us and I recommend them highly!

Grand Magazine 2
Edited September 11, 2016

Love this app!

I am a developer and use it in a number of my stores

A must have for any store interested in expanding clientele and adding a gifting option.

The integration is very simple.
They recently released version 2.0 so we needed to make some adjustments but the customer service team was great and took care of personalization quickly and efficiently.

Have also received positive feedback from customers who particularly appreciate the option of only including an email address/phone number of the receiver.

Artcube
11 months using the app
Edited October 28, 2015

This app does not work, is not supported, and should not be used. Developers claim a version 2 is on the way, but in the meantime they have dropped all support of the current version and should remove the app from the store.

Edit: I've revised this review from 1 star to 3. The development team contacted me after the original review and were quick explain that a breakdown in communication had occurred and the app was indeed supported and functional. They promptly installed the app and worked with me in testing it.

Sadly, the app has a number of fairly serious bugs, all of which could have been overcome, I think. But the app requires us to manually input shipping addresses one line at a time (you can't even copy/paste the entire address). We do enough volume that the idea of manually inputting shipping addresses for fulfillment is unthinkable. The app seems designed for use by stores who do very small volume. We do anywhere from 100s to 1000s of orders a week and Gift Wizard in its current state has no means to support that kind of business.

I'll certainly be interested in taking another look if the shipping address issue and other bugs are addressed.

Nuzzard
3 months using the app
October 21, 2015

Really, really good customer support. Unfortunately, this app still needs some tweaking as it really messed up our Home page at www.lushlabels.co.uk and also the product pages - a huge pop up kept appearing and crashing the page from loading properly.

I'm sure one day it will be good and its a great idea but didn't work for us.

Lush Labels 4 Less
4 months using the app
Rise.ai replied March 21, 2019

Hey guys,
While the customer support was great (still is), we are sorry that during 2015 your experience with our app didn’t quite match your expectations. Today, we work with thousands of satisfied merchants who are getting amazing ROI using our tools.

Feel free to reach out anytime at info@giftwizard.co or at +1 646 8786419.

March 2, 2015

This app is a great way to remind customers that your product will make a great gift ;) And also make it easy for them to gift your product!

SafeSleeve
9 months using the app
February 10, 2015

The app is real cool, easy to use plus the support is fast, Gift Wizard is a must add on for all sites.

DeZartZ
New Zealand
3 months using the app
January 28, 2015

Integrates well in to my site and customers seem to be using it. Gift wizard had an actual person on the other end of the email who responded quickly and was very helpful. So far so good :)

FitBoutique
January 17, 2015

Really good, useful and helpful application. Also very helpful support. Highly recommend.

Limitless Bags UK