4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy management of gift cards and loyalty cards, even on the basic plan. They commend the excellent customer service, quick responses, and helpful guidance. The app integrates well with Shopify and other platforms, and is recognized for its potential to boost sales. Merchants also value the straightforward rewards program and the ability to issue store credit. The app can handle large volumes, schedule gift card deliveries, and manage orders from different platforms in one place.

Edited July 19, 2021

We used rise.ai to create bulk gift cards to hand out as unique codes for our one of our client's websites

Xbox Gear Shop
12 days using the app
July 15, 2021

We have really enjoyed using Rise.AI's Gift Cards & Loyalty software. We have seen a huge bump in purchases of gift cards and see customers coming back to buy more. The integration with Shopify and ReCharge is harmonious and it was a breeze to get this installed and operational. We are excited to see what new opportunities this software will bring to our business! Highly recommend!

StatelyMen
About 3 years using the app
Rise.ai replied July 19, 2021

Thank you for a great review! Keep rockin' :)

July 13, 2021

The Rise,ai app was critical in enabling us to deliver a gift card solution without having to upgrade to Shopify plus. The bulk gift card import enables us to generate thousands of codes and works seamlessly with Shopify.

garnish
South Africa
7 months using the app
Rise.ai replied July 19, 2021

Thanks for your review! We are proud to solve advanced gift cards issues for all Shopify merchants :)

July 5, 2021

We have started using this app recently and love the features. The app simplifies the customer rewards and loyalty experience. In addition to the app features, we are delighted with a very prompt and effective customer service. A fantastic customer service team and a special recognition for Pauline and Keren for helping us promptly. Keep up the great work!

Sundarii Handmade
India
Over 1 year using the app
July 4, 2021

I was using another app before i discovered Rise! They have amazing customer service and cater to me promptly. This has turned my business around and my customers love the reward system.

Zahraa The Label
3 months using the app
Edited July 16, 2021

I have used this app for a month now, so far so good, its easy to set up.
The service is excellent. They respond quickly and solve every issue I had.

Lollygag.co
About 1 year using the app
June 11, 2021

This app is extremely user friendly and easy to use! Brings a whole knew USP to our business, gives us tons more marketing content and an edge over similar businesses. We needed a little help setting something up, and the customer services was unbelievably prompt on helping us! When we look for these sort of apps, we always test the customer service out, and this ticked all the boxes. Thanks again guys!

Finettchi
6 months using the app
June 10, 2021

This app allowed us to upload our existing gift cards, super useful! Plus their customer service is great.

La Maison Lavande
5 days using the app
Edited December 3, 2021

Update: Very pleased with the quick turnaround times for support. John has supported me through two different issues, including removing the "Add to Cart" button for gift cards. I'm glad I was able to resolve this before the next business day. Huge help. I signed up for a trial and didn't select the plan I wanted in time so was charged an annual fee. I reached out to support to help get this fixed. John responded within minutes and let me know that he submitted a refund. I was so impressed with the quality and speed of his response despite it being nearly 2 a.m. I've never experienced this kind of service before. I look forward to continuing to use this app and launching our loyalty program.

PARU
6 months using the app
June 2, 2021

Customer support helped me sort out an issue with the way my gift cards were presented and were great to work with

Sturdy By Design