Gift Card Pro

Send Gift Cards By Email | Add A Message, Pick A Delivery Date

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Foli

This app is exactly what I needed, it's user friendly, nice looking and the BEST part is the support and GIST group are fantastic. You guys really set the bar high and I love it, amazing work, can't wait to use more of your apps!

Frozen Garden

This app is all I have been looking for in a gift card app. Very user-friendly and the price and functionality are right in line with where they should be. Support is very responsive and helped with the formatting of my theme. HIGHLY recommend!

Tumble

This is hands down the best gift card app out there. Tim went above and beyond to get it implemented on my site. Super impressed!

Oraloa

Time spent using app 1 day

The application is really good and the customer service is attentive and super fast. I really recommend.

L'OBJET

Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed this app on 3 websites to provide an elevated virtual gift card experience- schedule send, choose a gift card image, personal note, etc. I contacted support with a few configuration issues/questions and received super helpful hands-on support from Tim. He answered loads of questions and helped with some customizations to help make gift cards seamless with our theme and elevate the experience. We are very excited to launch this product and impressed by Tim's support!

Cycology Clothing Europe

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

We recently installed this app across our 4 websites. Can't comment on the customer experence yet but the support in getting this set up to suit our particular needs was first class. Highly recommended.

Burkholder Fabrics

Great App! Ask for Tim to help you with any setup assistance you need! He was fast and very helpful! Highly recommend!

TOYCYCLE

Tim at Gist was responsive and friendly when I had a question about our Gift Card Pro installation. Thanks, Folks!

Shinelife

Time spent using app About 8 hours

The Gift Card Pro team was awesome to deal with. This app was super easy to install and use. We are excited to have this option in our store now! Brings our gift card program to another level!

Cycology Clothing US

We have just installed this app. Tim has been super helpful and efficient at getting the styling to suit our needs. Definitely well beyond in terms of service anything we have experienced before.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6