Gift Checkout ‑ Upsells, Gifts

Gift Checkout ‑ Upsells, Gifts

by GiftWizard

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

Wee Forest Folk

This app works fabulously, has upped our sales by a lot and the support is phenomenal! We would recommend it to all stores and we have tried other apps. This one is far superior.

Yakisuba

Excited to install it on my new store and see what it can do for us.

Easily affordable and very easy to use + support from Ethan was great. So far it is giving a beautiful touch to my website!

I was able to add a customizable greeting card option on my site Yakisuba, letting us extend our Valentine's day sales, keeping customer happy and increasing sales!

Don't miss it!

kingdwadebye

So far so good. Will be able to tell more soon.
I like how it allows you to create upsells. I think they could improve with more options, but at first look the app looks great and easy to set up.

Also - great support. Thanks Ethan!

bugslifestore

Awesome app, easy to use and easy very helpful in selling upsells. So far so great - Integrates seamlessly with my store

NINJA

BUYER BEWARE. $95 charge 7 days after install. App is not in the least way customizable in terms of colors, and fitting with your theme. My dark site featured a bright white popup for gift wrap, yet the developer feels they should be rewarded with $100 of my hard-earned money.

superwonderbat

This product works perfectly - it's a given, very simple, very effective, very user friendly. I've used many different options in the past, but none have worked as well or looked nearly as good on a mobile device than this one.

What sets Gift Checkout apart from the crowd is their support. it is the best I've ever used.

Thank You!

Greatest Cupcakes

Wonderful app. Very Helpful in selling additional products. Very easy and convert way more than i expected. I wish I could have install it earlier
Would recommend to anyone that is doing e-commerce.

montyblancy

Awesome concept and it is so simple to set up. Never thought it would be such a fun. Would be nice if you could select a collection of items as the upsell rather than individual products, but still great!

Can't wait to use this for Black Friday!

boogie's achilles

Very nicely designed and awesome customer service (Thanks Ethan!). This app was very easy to install and set up. I really like the fact that my customers are able to add wrapping and greeting cards.

Gift upsells are big sales booster, especially on the holidays, and this app makes it easy.

Unitedreddevil