One Click Upsell Gift Checkout

One Click Upsell Gift Checkout

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

Fantastic_Feasts

If you're looking for the best upsell app - you can stop here. I checked a lot of upsell and wraping apps and gift checkout is by far the best.
It also probably the most cost-effective. Best part - it really works.

שכונתי - קונים בעסקים שאוהבים

This is a really important app and a great addition to my store. It is stupid-simple for me as a store owner and easy to setup. However, it is very popular and customers love it.
Helped me X 1.35 my revenue!

Long Luxury Lashes

Wow, give me more from this stuff! Really good and really affordable app - you can start with only $4.99 ($3.99 for annual plan). You are going to start selling products on cart and checkout the way you neer did. If you want to sell upsells you need this app.

Wild And Stone

The App is pretty good - I reviewed loads and was one of the better options with regards to functionality. It adds in nicely to the cart and shopping areas BUT the support is poor. 2x Emails, 1x Tickets, 2x Chats - 0 replies. So I would be careful if you install the app and need help. Had to remove it in the end as it was impacting our user experience.

Kidshop Kingdom

This is a great and easy-to-use app. We started to use this app to improve our average order value. It works even with other discount promotions we have going on. It is great to get a gift upsell and also another product purchased.

Support is always at hand to help and quick to resolve - even now when it is weekend.

Thanks to Mark for helping us get going anf for one click upsell team.

Poppy Sweets

This is the probably one of the most useful apps on the platform. It os really user-friendly that helps generate thousands of dollars.

We've tried a lot of upsell apps, and this is the cheapest and the simplest (took me less than 5 minutes) for our customers to use. Only one thing to improve - I'd love to have more upsells and cross sells analytics.

Highly recommended!

BeanBurds

I tried to use this app to give gift options to my customers during checkout. The app is great but has several bugs that the team at rise.ai were unfortunately not able to resolve. The gift option button in the shopping cart page clashes with the checkout button.

Jac & Violet

I so want your app to work. I have products that are perfect for gifts and I want a prompt/pop-up to upsell the opportunity to personalize with a greeting card. However, when I try to upload an image (in PNG or Jpeg) for the Greeting Card products and press save it just scrolls and scrolls and I end up having to close the window. No image is saved with the product and it makes for a wonky and vague UX. I have deleted and downloaded your app so many times in the hopes that one time it will work. I've left many message with your support team and receive very little or no feedback as to how to move forward. Very frustrating. Especially when I know it could solve my problem...if it worked correctly.

Ain't No Mountain

This app is really good. Helped me to improve my average order value with its upsell options.

I highly recommend!

Shine-C

This app generated me a lot of additional revenue. It works great, it is loaded fast and no bugs. Best part - it immediately increased my ltv and sales.

Also - great customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8