One Click Upsell

One Click Upsell

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

Ain't No Mountain

This app is really good. Helped me to improve my average order value with its upsell options.

I highly recommend!

Shine-C

This app generated me a lot of additional revenue. It works great, it is loaded fast and no bugs. Best part - it immediately increased my ltv and sales.

Also - great customer support.

Sangha

I love this app! It's simple, easy to set up, and a complete no brainer for any store in my opinion. My customers love to add gift wraps and personal greeting cards to their purchases, and the feedback I'm getting from them is great. Thanks guys!

December 31, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review - we're truly happy you love it 🙏

Our goal here in Gift Checkout is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - enjoy your Super-Upsell Program 😊

pink-pasta-little-shop

This is the best checkout upsell \ cross sell app on Shopify. It focused on gifts but you can use it for other purposes. I used this app, it helped me upselling the 4 products I have in store.

Very easy to use and to create an upsell in your checkout. Best thing - they keep releasing new features all the time,

Last but not least - great support. Thank you team!

Highly recommended.

December 18, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Gift checkout team - Thank you so much for this great review - we're so happy you love it 🙏

Your success is our success - enjoy your Super-Upsell Program 😊

Wedding Partiez

I've used a number of upsell services before. Gift checkout is by far the best.

It ïs really easy and practical app to use and help you to increase average order value. Super-easy to use and integrates perfectly with Shopify. It also allows a great variety of customization to match any store.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the (no) default image options. But all the other features are great and customer service is awesome.

December 18, 2019

The Aussie Huntress

I installed the app which didn't integrate properly. The support said they would help and didn't. I had to get Shopify to jump in and they then had to ask what the problem was again.
Raise.ai had said it wasn't straight forward they would need to engage their tech team yet the had never logged in after I had given them permissions.

I Want That Present

This is an excellent app, I have tried quite a few gift wrap / upsell apps that simply were not up to scratch. This app is simple to use, simple to set up, and best of all, simple for the customer to use. The support is also excellent, I had a couple of questions about matching my theme and they responded quickly and sorted my problems....so thank you.

December 4, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Gift checkout team - Thank you so much for this great review!

Enjoy your Super-Upsell Program! 🙏

Mama India

I installed this app last week and am already seeing a few customers adding upsells. I wanted to come and leave a positive review on how easy to customize and effective this app has been.

This is a very well thought out and conceived app designed to do one thing, help you sell more upsells to your customers.

Tzelon has always been a big help. He set some things up for me to ensure the best conversions.

Highly Recommended.

November 3, 2019

It's Jeff from the Gift Checkout team. Thank you for this review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your Upsell service.

Pick a Pickle

This app is the best upsell service we've ever found. After installing and uninstalling a few apps that could not do what I wanted, we found gift checkout. No coding and no template editing needed. I really like the UI and the pop-up design.

highly recomended!

November 3, 2019

It's Jeff from the Gift Checkout team. Thank you for the review and for recommending our app :)

Good luck with your Gift Cards and Rewards Program ✊

Ta-Ta Towels

This app created 3 products we do not sell, random products, 1 minute after app was installed. Obviously this is unacceptable.

Hi team,

It's Jeff from the Gift Checkout team. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your feedback helps us get better!

First of all, I wanted to say we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience we caused. We carried out an internal investigation and we believe that the reason for the event you mentioned is connected to your theme. As you can see you're the first to experience anything like that. However, we didn't expect this and we take full responsibility here.

I want to update you that we've already released an updated version that won't create the products without a direct request from the merchant.

As our policy is 100% customer satisfaction you are entitled to a full refund.
Please reach us at info@giftwizard.co or at +1 646 8786419 so we can talk.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,