Gift Wraps and Gift Upsells

Gift Wraps and Gift Upsells

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

Wedding Partiez

I've used a number of upsell services before. Gift checkout is by far the best.

It ïs really easy and practical app to use and help you to increase average order value. Super-easy to use and integrates perfectly with Shopify. It also allows a great variety of customization to match any store.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the (no) default image options. But all the other features are great and customer service is awesome.

November 3, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Gift checkout team - Thank you so much for this great review!

Mama India

I installed this app last week and am already seeing a few customers adding upsells. I wanted to come and leave a positive review on how easy to customize and effective this app has been.

This is a very well thought out and conceived app designed to do one thing, help you sell more upsells to your customers.

Tzelon has always been a big help. He set some things up for me to ensure the best conversions.

Highly Recommended.

November 3, 2019

It's Jeff from the Gift Checkout team. Thank you for this review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your Upsell service.

Pick a Pickle

This app is the best upsell service we've ever found. After installing and uninstalling a few apps that could not do what I wanted, we found gift checkout. No coding and no template editing needed. I really like the UI and the pop-up design.

highly recomended!

November 3, 2019

It's Jeff from the Gift Checkout team. Thank you for the review and for recommending our app :)

Good luck with your Gift Cards and Rewards Program ✊

Ta-Ta Towels

This app created 3 products we do not sell, random products, 1 minute after app was installed. Obviously this is unacceptable.

Hi team,

It's Jeff from the Gift Checkout team. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your feedback helps us get better!

First of all, I wanted to say we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience we caused. We carried out an internal investigation and we believe that the reason for the event you mentioned is connected to your theme. As you can see you're the first to experience anything like that. However, we didn't expect this and we take full responsibility here.

I want to update you that we've already released an updated version that won't create the products without a direct request from the merchant.

As our policy is 100% customer satisfaction you are entitled to a full refund.
Please reach us at info@giftwizard.co or at +1 646 8786419 so we can talk.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Jeff

tahini-blessings

Gift Checkout is great. So many upsells, easily pays for itself and more, and gives you the control you want over the most important page on your site - the cart.

Customer service is very good. Helped me a lot with my sales.

Highly recommended!

September 19, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Giftcheckout team - Thank you so much for this great review!

vegtebales-are-good

If you're looking for the best Shopify gift wrap and greeting card app - search no more.

Thank you Ben for helping work through a few questions that I had.

Seem to be a really good app to grow the business. Highly recommended!

August 16, 2019

Thank you so much for this GREAT review! 🙏

We're so happy you love it. Enjoy your Gift Wraps and Upsells Program - you're awesome 😊

Teddy the Dog

Update: Rise really stepped up their service and worked darned hard and did, alas, get their app working on our store again. During that time I searched for other apps that would do the trick and just couldn't find one that was as simple and easy as this one.

Update: Heard back via the chat, was told their 'support guy' changed last week. The agent definitely showed concern about keeping us as a client and was polite. It seems others have received far better support than us so fingers crossed this was just an anomaly.

This app has stopped working and doesn't appear on product or checkout pages.

Our subscription is listed as active but nothing about this app works. There is no cancelation option so it seems we can't even stop being charged
for a broken app.

Their support is non existent and they have not replied to chats, telephone calls or e-mails.

Bran the Broken

I don't normally expect to get support on weekends. I was amazed to get a response almost immediately on Saturday night. Back end is simple and front end looks aweosme.

Great app, way to go Gift Checkout!

July 4, 2019

1st-Ring

Works great - simple, effective, user friendly, seen a big increase in sales - 10/10
AND - Perfect cust-service.
Thank You!

July 4, 2019

What a great review from a great merchant!
Thank you so much, keep up the good work :)

bakethat

Gift Checkout helps with selling cheaper products as an upsell - including products that were hard to sell before using this app. It works great,
Also - Great UI, very easy to set up! Nice design and doesn't look invasive.
Strongly recommended!

April 25, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Giftcheckout team - Thank you so much for your awesome review!
Enjoy your Upsell Program! 🙏