Gift Wraps and Gift Upsells

Gift Wraps and Gift Upsells

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

tahini-blessings

Gift Checkout is great. So many upsells, easily pays for itself and more, and gives you the control you want over the most important page on your site - the cart.

Customer service is very good. Helped me a lot with my sales.

Highly recommended!

vegtebales-are-good

If you're looking for the best Shopify gift wrap and greeting card app - search no more.

Thank you Ben for helping work through a few questions that I had.

Seem to be a really good app to grow the business. Highly recommended!

August 16, 2019

Thank you so much for this GREAT review! 🙏

We're so happy you love it. Enjoy your Gift Wraps and Upsells Program - you're awesome 😊

Teddy the Dog

Update: Heard back via the chat, was told their 'support guy' changed last week. The agent definitely showed concern about keeping us as a client and was polite. It seems others have received far better support than us so fingers crossed this was just an anomaly.

This app has stopped working and doesn't appear on product or checkout pages.

Our subscription is listed as active but nothing about this app works. There is no cancelation option so it seems we can't even stop being charged
for a broken app.

Their support is non existent and they have not replied to chats, telephone calls or e-mails.

Bran the Broken

I don't normally expect to get support on weekends. I was amazed to get a response almost immediately on Saturday night. Back end is simple and front end looks aweosme.

Great app, way to go Gift Checkout!

July 4, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Giftcheckout team - Thank you so much for this great review!
Enjoy your Super-Upsell Program! 🙏

1st-Ring

Works great - simple, effective, user friendly, seen a big increase in sales - 10/10
AND - Perfect cust-service.
Thank You!

July 4, 2019

What a great review from a great merchant!
Thank you so much, keep up the good work :)

bakethat

Gift Checkout helps with selling cheaper products as an upsell - including products that were hard to sell before using this app. It works great,
Also - Great UI, very easy to set up! Nice design and doesn't look invasive.
Strongly recommended!

April 25, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Giftcheckout team - Thank you so much for your awesome review!
Enjoy your Upsell Program! 🙏

Blazers & Co

This app was exactly what I have been looking for. It would be great if it automatically adds items to cart. Perfect for increasing margins and average order value.

April 14, 2019

Jeff here, thank you so much for your awesome review! We appreciate it :)

Incredibly-Good

I really love this upsell app. I was having some problems with other apps but this one works perfectly. I also got really quick help from the support team. Thanks and now I'm ready to see the upsells and results.

April 14, 2019

What an awesome review from an awesome store owner! Thank you so much, keep up the good work :)

Wee Forest Folk

This app works fabulously, has upped our sales by a lot and the support is phenomenal! We would recommend it to all stores and we have tried other apps. This one is far superior.

April 14, 2019

What an awesome review, thank you so much for this great review!

Yakisuba

Excited to install it on my new store and see what it can do for us.

Easily affordable and very easy to use + support from Ethan was great. So far it is giving a beautiful touch to my website!

I was able to add a customizable greeting card option on my site Yakisuba, letting us extend our Valentine's day sales, keeping customer happy and increasing sales!

Don't miss it!

April 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review, and thanks for recommending our app :) 🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7