Gift Checkout Upsells ‑ Upsell

Gift Checkout Upsells ‑ Upsell

by GiftWizard

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, New Sales

montyblancy

Awesome concept and it is so simple to set up. Never thought it would be such a fun. Would be nice if you could select a collection of items as the upsell rather than individual products, but still great!

Can't wait to use this for Black Friday!

boogie's achilles

Very nicely designed and awesome customer service (Thanks Ethan!). This app was very easy to install and set up. I really like the fact that my customers are able to add wrapping and greeting cards.

Gift upsells are big sales booster, especially on the holidays, and this app makes it easy.

Unitedreddevil

Fast & Easy. Gift Checkout does all the work and pulls in sales. Love it! <3

Tilly Reuben

Poor functionality and no support received

Homelandgifts

EXCELLENT APP. MUST HAVE IN EVERY SHOP.

The Little Picture Company London

Great app and excellent service! We were struggling to find a good app to add gift message cards and gift wrap across all products on our site and Gift Checkout allows us to add the option on the product page and the cart page. Initially the app didn't work straight away, but I mailed the developer Ethan and he got it working very soon after!

Wisconsin Select Foods

Very easy to use and great customer service - Ethan really helped us out when we were having difficulties!

Cocomoonhawaii

This app does exactly what I need it to do. Simple to set up and easy to use. And to top it off, their team offers excellent support and service. Definitely recommend.

Caribou Creek Cases

Simple, easy to use. Does what it says

Tree 2 My Door

Very impressed with the app, it's easy to setup and get going. The team are very friendly and responsive too.

Previous 1 3 4 5