Gift Checkout ‑ Upsells, Gifts

Gift Checkout ‑ Upsells, Gifts

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

Bran the Broken

I don't normally expect to get support on weekends. I was amazed to get a response almost immediately on Saturday night. Back end is simple and front end looks aweosme.

Great app, way to go Gift Checkout!

July 4, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Giftcheckout team - Thank you so much for this great review!
Enjoy your Super-Upsell Program! 🙏

1st-Ring

Works great - simple, effective, user friendly, seen a big increase in sales - 10/10
AND - Perfect cust-service.
Thank You!

July 4, 2019

What a great review from a great merchant!
Thank you so much, keep up the good work :)

bakethat

Gift Checkout helps with selling cheaper products as an upsell - including products that were hard to sell before using this app. It works great,
Also - Great UI, very easy to set up! Nice design and doesn't look invasive.
Strongly recommended!

April 25, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Giftcheckout team - Thank you so much for your awesome review!
Enjoy your Upsell Program! 🙏

Blazers & Co

This app was exactly what I have been looking for. It would be great if it automatically adds items to cart. Perfect for increasing margins and average order value.

April 14, 2019

Jeff here, thank you so much for your awesome review! We appreciate it :)

Incredibly-Good

I really love this upsell app. I was having some problems with other apps but this one works perfectly. I also got really quick help from the support team. Thanks and now I'm ready to see the upsells and results.

April 14, 2019

What an awesome review from an awesome store owner! Thank you so much, keep up the good work :)

Wee Forest Folk

This app works fabulously, has upped our sales by a lot and the support is phenomenal! We would recommend it to all stores and we have tried other apps. This one is far superior.

April 14, 2019

What an awesome review, thank you so much for this great review!

Yakisuba

Excited to install it on my new store and see what it can do for us.

Easily affordable and very easy to use + support from Ethan was great. So far it is giving a beautiful touch to my website!

I was able to add a customizable greeting card option on my site Yakisuba, letting us extend our Valentine's day sales, keeping customer happy and increasing sales!

Don't miss it!

April 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review, and thanks for recommending our app :) 🙏

kingdwadebye

So far so good. Will be able to tell more soon.
I like how it allows you to create upsells. I think they could improve with more options, but at first look the app looks great and easy to set up.

Also - great support. Thanks Ethan!

bugslifestore

Awesome app, easy to use and easy very helpful in selling upsells. So far so great - Integrates seamlessly with my store

NINJA

BUYER BEWARE. $95 charge 7 days after install. App is not in the least way customizable in terms of colors, and fitting with your theme. My dark site featured a bright white popup for gift wrap, yet the developer feels they should be rewarded with $100 of my hard-earned money.

Hey there,

It's Jeff from the GiftCheckout team 👋

​We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. However, according to our records, it looks like you chose the yearly subscription.
I can see that this was a mistake.

You can switch to our monthly plan and I'll ask Shopify to refund you immediately.

I'm very sorry for this confusion.

Feel free to reach out anytime at +1 646 8786419.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6