One Click Upsell Gift Checkout

One Click Upsell Gift Checkout

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

Long Luxury Lashes

Wow, give me more from this stuff! Really good and really affordable app - you can start with only $4.99 ($3.99 for annual plan). You are going to start selling products on cart and checkout the way you neer did. If you want to sell upsells you need this app.

Wild And Stone

The App is pretty good - I reviewed loads and was one of the better options with regards to functionality. It adds in nicely to the cart and shopping areas BUT the support is poor. 2x Emails, 1x Tickets, 2x Chats - 0 replies. So I would be careful if you install the app and need help. Had to remove it in the end as it was impacting our user experience.

Kidshop Kingdom

This is a great and easy-to-use app. We started to use this app to improve our average order value. It works even with other discount promotions we have going on. It is great to get a gift upsell and also another product purchased.

Support is always at hand to help and quick to resolve - even now when it is weekend.

Thanks to Mark for helping us get going anf for one click upsell team.

Poppy Sweets

This is the probably one of the most useful apps on the platform. It os really user-friendly that helps generate thousands of dollars.

We've tried a lot of upsell apps, and this is the cheapest and the simplest (took me less than 5 minutes) for our customers to use. Only one thing to improve - I'd love to have more upsells and cross sells analytics.

Highly recommended!

BeanBurds

I tried to use this app to give gift options to my customers during checkout. The app is great but has several bugs that the team at rise.ai were unfortunately not able to resolve. The gift option button in the shopping cart page clashes with the checkout button.

Jac & Violet

I so want your app to work. I have products that are perfect for gifts and I want a prompt/pop-up to upsell the opportunity to personalize with a greeting card. However, when I try to upload an image (in PNG or Jpeg) for the Greeting Card products and press save it just scrolls and scrolls and I end up having to close the window. No image is saved with the product and it makes for a wonky and vague UX. I have deleted and downloaded your app so many times in the hopes that one time it will work. I've left many message with your support team and receive very little or no feedback as to how to move forward. Very frustrating. Especially when I know it could solve my problem...if it worked correctly.

Ain't No Mountain

This app is really good. Helped me to improve my average order value with its upsell options.

I highly recommend!

Shine-C

This app generated me a lot of additional revenue. It works great, it is loaded fast and no bugs. Best part - it immediately increased my ltv and sales.

Also - great customer support.

Sangha

I love this app! It's simple, easy to set up, and a complete no brainer for any store in my opinion. My customers love to add gift wraps and personal greeting cards to their purchases, and the feedback I'm getting from them is great. Thanks guys!

December 31, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review - we're truly happy you love it 🙏

Our goal here in Gift Checkout is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - enjoy your Super-Upsell Program 😊

pink-pasta-little-shop

This is the best checkout upsell \ cross sell app on Shopify. It focused on gifts but you can use it for other purposes. I used this app, it helped me upselling the 4 products I have in store.

Very easy to use and to create an upsell in your checkout. Best thing - they keep releasing new features all the time,

Last but not least - great support. Thank you team!

Highly recommended.

December 18, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Gift checkout team - Thank you so much for this great review - we're so happy you love it 🙏

Your success is our success - enjoy your Super-Upsell Program 😊