One Click Upsell Gift Checkout

One Click Upsell Gift Checkout

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

Wisconsin Select Foods

Very easy to use and great customer service - Ethan really helped us out when we were having difficulties!

Cocomoonhawaii

This app does exactly what I need it to do. Simple to set up and easy to use. And to top it off, their team offers excellent support and service. Definitely recommend.

Caribou Creek Cases

Simple, easy to use. Does what it says

Tree 2 My Door

Very impressed with the app, it's easy to setup and get going. The team are very friendly and responsive too.

Gonygon

Love It. It`s simple and easy to use. I`m still testing all the options, however what I`ve seen so far it`s really useful and user friendly.

Jodies Test Store

Does exactly what it sells. Great little add-on to offer your customers greeting cards and gift wrapping. Customer service also fabulous. I needed a bit of help with one issue and it was sorted promptly, efficiently and with a sense of dealing with a real person who cared. A rare thing in IT support..

Philaa234

This is something which is awesome for my store I have been looking for this app.
So easy and intuitive. HIGHLY recommend!!

Nbvak

Great so far. Easy Setup. WIll update as the store progresses.

Shokos

This app is just great. Delivers on everything it says it does. Support is responsive. I did not need them often since it is very easy to configure.

Neko Box Shop

We downloaded the app and got it set up very quickly. The instructions are easy and clear. At first it didn't work on our pop-up cart but we just disabled the pop-up cart and it worked perfectly! (note, an update for pop-up carts is coming soon). Fast, friendly customer service too!
Check it out...