One Click Upsell Gift Checkout

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

Bs You Know

I really like this one!
Thank you so much, Ari, for recommending it!

Furever Linked

Great Gift wrap app. as there are not many god ones out there
Developers were responsive to glitches and changes I needed for my store. Would highly recommend

Piquanty

This is a great app that provides an added value to customers, and also adds an additional upset revenue stream to the bottom line. Highly recommended!

Hunnybon

Love this app! I was looking for a solution for a while to add greeting cards and allow a message, and this app is perfect.

Even beyond that is the amazing customer service by Ari and his team. They are super quick and responsive, and went above and beyond to assist me. I would highly recommend this team and their app! Thank you guys!

Nutzworld

Clean, easy to use and an open minded support team.
I LOVE IT!!

United Scentdom Of Perfumes

I am leaving a 5 stars review despite that the app was not initially compatible with my theme, because I have received a wonderful support. Very caring team that dedicate some of their time to help me despite being busy. It took about 10 days to make everything nice and polished. For this reason alone, they deserve full credit. I am pretty sure this app will get better within time. Good job to the developers and I hope they will keep providing the best service to their customers.

Sterling Luck

Great product, great support! Straight forward and fuss free. Highly recommended!

Forgottenyouthuk

I really like this app. Great way to offer upsells and to avoid clients calling us to ask for gift wrapping

The Shabby Shed

So clean, simple and user friendly with custom price features. It adds a nice touch to my gift service. Very friendly and helpful support team A+

Morf Fashion

Looks like I found what I was looking for in this app.
Really simple to use and my customers love the fact that they can add greeting cards and gift wrapping services easily.
I already got a few up-sells so looks like this is a win!