One Click Upsell Gift Checkout

One Click Upsell Gift Checkout

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

Wonderfulthingsuk

Just what I was looking for.
A nice and easy way to upsell customers.

Not limiting the subscriptions based on sells is a great touch :)

Rainmakerusa

Great app. Does exactly what it says and amazing customer support!
Very easy to use and I already had 3 upsells in the few hours it was installed!

Onetreeplanted 2

Amazing App and great customer support! This App really helps increase sales and conversions for our website. They go above and beyond to help!

Thegratefulhound

Finally! I've been looking for a gift option for my store for ages and this is exactly what I wanted. It's easy to install and looks great. I've already had a few customers use it in the week or so that it's been live.

The best part is the customer service. Not only did they ask my opinion on the app, but actually made changes to it based on my suggestions. Not something you see every day.

I highly recommend this app!

Shop Dixi

Super fast, friendly and helpful staff! So reassuring to know there's willing help available. This is an app we've been needing for app so very happy to have found this! Thanks guys :)

Thegiftmakers

Fantastic App and Fantastic customer support!! Delivers a great customer experience for your cart. Provides a clean and slick look. Well recommended!

Origin One

This app is just what we needed to customise our gifting options at checkout unlike most apps that add the options on every product. It's simple and easy to use, we've already received our first gift wrapping order within days of installing it.

Would hope for more customisation, which i'm sure the awesome team at gift wizard will enable soon enough. Super happy with their support staff!

Petit Ny

Great application for any store wishing to add a gifting option to their checkout, works well.

Artcube

Awesome app! If you want to leverage your gift sales, amp up regular sales, and improve the checkout experience, this is the app for you.

The team is by far the most professional I've met - they are gift selling GURUS and they'll teach you everything you need to know to max the revenues in your store.

I'm a developer and use this app and the GiftWizard app (same team!) in all of my stores.

The return of investment is just outstanding - better than any other app I know.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next