Gift Wraps and Gift Upsells

Gift Wraps and Gift Upsells

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

Ta-Ta Towels

This app created 3 products we do not sell, random products, 1 minute after app was installed. Obviously this is unacceptable.

NINJA

BUYER BEWARE. $95 charge 7 days after install. App is not in the least way customizable in terms of colors, and fitting with your theme. My dark site featured a bright white popup for gift wrap, yet the developer feels they should be rewarded with $100 of my hard-earned money.

Hey there,

It's Jeff from the GiftCheckout team 👋

​We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. However, according to our records, it looks like you chose the yearly subscription.
I can see that this was a mistake.

You can switch to our monthly plan and I'll ask Shopify to refund you immediately.

I'm very sorry for this confusion.

Tilly Reuben

Poor functionality and no support received

Hey guys,

It's Jeff from the GiftCheckout team 👋

We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our app in the past. Today, we work with thousands of satisfied merchants who are getting amazing ROI using our tools - we want to help you become one of them.

Cat Island Cookie Cracker Co

I have tried this app several times. I have given up each time. Each time I have asked for assistance. Each time I do not get any help. My most recent round of emails with Ari ended with him telling me that this app does not work with my Shopify template. What?! This app is promoted by Shopify...makes no sense.

I tried one last time today with the same none results - it installs. I can set up our greeting card. But when I click on Gift Options at checkout - nothing happens. Tried on both Desktop and Mobile.

Hey guys,

We are sorry that more than a year ago your experience with our app didn’t quite match your expectations. Today, we work with thousands of satisfied merchants who are getting amazing ROI using our tools.