One Click Upsell

One Click Upsell

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

BeanBurds

I tried to use this app to give gift options to my customers during checkout. The app is great but has several bugs that the team at rise.ai were unfortunately not able to resolve. The gift option button in the shopping cart page clashes with the checkout button.

Jac & Violet

I so want your app to work. I have products that are perfect for gifts and I want a prompt/pop-up to upsell the opportunity to personalize with a greeting card. However, when I try to upload an image (in PNG or Jpeg) for the Greeting Card products and press save it just scrolls and scrolls and I end up having to close the window. No image is saved with the product and it makes for a wonky and vague UX. I have deleted and downloaded your app so many times in the hopes that one time it will work. I've left many message with your support team and receive very little or no feedback as to how to move forward. Very frustrating. Especially when I know it could solve my problem...if it worked correctly.

The Aussie Huntress

I installed the app which didn't integrate properly. The support said they would help and didn't. I had to get Shopify to jump in and they then had to ask what the problem was again.
Raise.ai had said it wasn't straight forward they would need to engage their tech team yet the had never logged in after I had given them permissions.

Ta-Ta Towels

This app created 3 products we do not sell, random products, 1 minute after app was installed. Obviously this is unacceptable.

November 3, 2019

Hi team,

It's Jeff from the Gift Checkout team. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your feedback helps us get better!

First of all, I wanted to say we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience we caused. We carried out an internal investigation and we believe that the reason for the event you mentioned is connected to your theme. As you can see you're the first to experience anything like that. However, we didn't expect this and we take full responsibility here.

I want to update you that we've already released an updated version that won't create the products without a direct request from the merchant.

As our policy is 100% customer satisfaction you are entitled to a full refund.
Please reach us at info@giftwizard.co or at +1 646 8786419 so we can talk.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Jeff

NINJA

BUYER BEWARE. $95 charge 7 days after install. App is not in the least way customizable in terms of colors, and fitting with your theme. My dark site featured a bright white popup for gift wrap, yet the developer feels they should be rewarded with $100 of my hard-earned money.

Hey there,

It's Jeff from the GiftCheckout team 👋

​We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. However, according to our records, it looks like you chose the yearly subscription.
I can see that this was a mistake.

You can switch to our monthly plan and I'll ask Shopify to refund you immediately.

I'm very sorry for this confusion.

Tilly Reuben

Poor functionality and no support received

Hey guys,

It's Jeff from the GiftCheckout team 👋

We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our app in the past. Today, we work with thousands of satisfied merchants who are getting amazing ROI using our tools - we want to help you become one of them.

Cat Island Cookie Cracker Co

I have tried this app several times. I have given up each time. Each time I have asked for assistance. Each time I do not get any help. My most recent round of emails with Ari ended with him telling me that this app does not work with my Shopify template. What?! This app is promoted by Shopify...makes no sense.

I tried one last time today with the same none results - it installs. I can set up our greeting card. But when I click on Gift Options at checkout - nothing happens. Tried on both Desktop and Mobile.

Hey guys,

We are sorry that more than a year ago your experience with our app didn’t quite match your expectations. Today, we work with thousands of satisfied merchants who are getting amazing ROI using our tools.