One Click Upsell Gift Checkout

One Click Upsell Gift Checkout

by Rise.ai

Upsells, Wrapping, Greeting cards, Gift Wrap, Gift Upsells

שכונתי - קונים בעסקים שאוהבים

This is a really important app and a great addition to my store. It is stupid-simple for me as a store owner and easy to setup. However, it is very popular and customers love it.
Helped me X 1.35 my revenue!

Long Luxury Lashes

Wow, give me more from this stuff! Really good and really affordable app - you can start with only $4.99 ($3.99 for annual plan). You are going to start selling products on cart and checkout the way you neer did. If you want to sell upsells you need this app.

Kidshop Kingdom

This is a great and easy-to-use app. We started to use this app to improve our average order value. It works even with other discount promotions we have going on. It is great to get a gift upsell and also another product purchased.

Support is always at hand to help and quick to resolve - even now when it is weekend.

Thanks to Mark for helping us get going anf for one click upsell team.

Poppy Sweets

This is the probably one of the most useful apps on the platform. It os really user-friendly that helps generate thousands of dollars.

We've tried a lot of upsell apps, and this is the cheapest and the simplest (took me less than 5 minutes) for our customers to use. Only one thing to improve - I'd love to have more upsells and cross sells analytics.

Highly recommended!

Ain't No Mountain

This app is really good. Helped me to improve my average order value with its upsell options.

I highly recommend!

Shine-C

This app generated me a lot of additional revenue. It works great, it is loaded fast and no bugs. Best part - it immediately increased my ltv and sales.

Also - great customer support.

Sangha

I love this app! It's simple, easy to set up, and a complete no brainer for any store in my opinion. My customers love to add gift wraps and personal greeting cards to their purchases, and the feedback I'm getting from them is great. Thanks guys!

December 31, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review - we're truly happy you love it 🙏

Our goal here in Gift Checkout is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - enjoy your Super-Upsell Program 😊

pink-pasta-little-shop

This is the best checkout upsell \ cross sell app on Shopify. It focused on gifts but you can use it for other purposes. I used this app, it helped me upselling the 4 products I have in store.

Very easy to use and to create an upsell in your checkout. Best thing - they keep releasing new features all the time,

Last but not least - great support. Thank you team!

Highly recommended.

December 18, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Gift checkout team - Thank you so much for this great review - we're so happy you love it 🙏

Your success is our success - enjoy your Super-Upsell Program 😊

Wedding Partiez

I've used a number of upsell services before. Gift checkout is by far the best.

It ïs really easy and practical app to use and help you to increase average order value. Super-easy to use and integrates perfectly with Shopify. It also allows a great variety of customization to match any store.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the (no) default image options. But all the other features are great and customer service is awesome.

December 18, 2019

I Want That Present

This is an excellent app, I have tried quite a few gift wrap / upsell apps that simply were not up to scratch. This app is simple to use, simple to set up, and best of all, simple for the customer to use. The support is also excellent, I had a couple of questions about matching my theme and they responded quickly and sorted my problems....so thank you.

December 4, 2019

It's Jeff here from the Gift checkout team - Thank you so much for this great review!

Enjoy your Super-Upsell Program! 🙏