Gift On Order by Webkul

Gift On Order by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Surprise your Customers, Add Gifts to Orders

jane iredale Australia

Gift on Order is very easy to use and has helped us run numerous campaigns successfully. It's a simple set up, and if you don't know how to add the code, they'll do it for you. Just select a day and time via the online scheduling system. The support provided by the team has been great, when we had an issue, the team worked quickly to help us resolve the problem, some weren't even their technical issues. I highly recommend the app.

Animals Asia Shop Hong Kong

Fast installation and easy to create customized gift rules. Efficient customer service. User friendly app that meets our need.

soularty

Nice app! Great support and fast installation!
- Your customers can apply an additional discount after added gift.
- I can't find that functionality at the competitor's apps.
- You can choose from 2 or more product for a gift.

Lavari Jewelers

I love how easy this app enables me to add a personalized option for my customers. works seamlessly.

AIR RELAX

Very impressed with the support and service. The team are very friendly and responsive. They help us to setup everything.
This app does exactly what I need it to do. Definitely recommend.

San Saru

App creates PRODUCTS automatically and they do not warn in App Documentation. It is not easy to use.

Hail Boutique

Bad, sloppy installation instructions. Don't bother.

Eyeworld Optical

The installation was a bit tricky, however with a simple request they took care of it.
very happy !

Cochine

Not easy set up .. took way too long for customer services to respond to slips, after accepting payment for the app. They were rude and didn't display clearly how app works, they were terribly rude and eventually found out the app doesn't do what we need it to. Disappointing definitely WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

So Grammy

Awful customer service. I have sent multiple tickets requesting help with no luck. They claim to have the best customer service when in actual fact it is non-existent. I feel they make you get the app, make you wait 3 days until you are charge and then make some cash and leave you hanging.

The instructions are extremely vague and unclear. What seems to be a great demo is a sloppy app. Fix up, work on customer service and maybe I would reconsider this app.

1/5 is generous. I'd give negative five if I could.