Gift On Order by Webkul

Gift On Order by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Surprise your Customers, Add Gifts to Orders

InaEssentials Ελλαδα

The app helped me increase the average order and make some customers really happy after getting a gift. Support team is also really quick and helpful.

Bachelorette.com

This is a great app. We were able to set up a few tiers of free gifts for different value orders and ever since sales are way up. We are giving away a bunch of little trinkets with our logo on them, but the value of just the increase in conversions is definitely worth it. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could.

Plaque Magic

Does what is says on the tin, requested a small code alteration to suit our theme and it was done within 24h, no messing about and no issues, highly recommended!

Steinberger GmbH

The support is incredibly fast and professional. Most of our problems were fixed within an hour or less.

Dev Store Leaf Jerky

We used this for handling gift products and the support app team is providing excellent.App is very flexible and easy to configure.

UniPrint

Great support on the spot and good app for free gifts. Recently installed, will see if it adds value to our shop

DRAGONFLY CO.

the team was super helpful in adding the liquid codes to our theme, as well as customize it based on our preferences! made the installation process, seamless. love how the gift automatically adds to cart!

Jay Lenos Garage Australia

An excellent app which we have been getting lots of benefit from, highly recommend. Great support staff on the virtual chat.

petdreams-dk

It works really well :-) at first it didn't work with my theme, but they quickly made some changes for me, and made it work. Perfect!

LEONESSA Lingerie

had a great experience with the app itself and the support which helped me customized little things so the front end matches the rest of my store!

Previous 1 3