Gift On Order by Webkul

Gift On Order by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Surprise your Customers, Add Gifts to Orders

CARRON PARIS

If you install this app you'll be added to a mailing list that start as soon as you uninstall - No "unsubscribe" link on it. If I receive one more I'll report you guys

June 29, 2020

Hi, Please excuse us for this.
We have a process to followup the clients just to know the reason for the app uninstall, so that we can assist them and let their store running.
We have opted you out from the mailing list now.

Aronia Vital

I spent hours upon installing because overall the system is great and what I was looking for, Just to find out upon finishing and testing it out, that you can only have one gift per purchase. and not several level gifts with each order amount milestone. Why would anyone want it like this?

Firedepend

i install the app but my store got all messed up. Warning dont install it if you dont know what your doing with codes

December 20, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Apologies that the app code created a mess, but we are trying to get in touch to sort this. Please respond to the support emails.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

esselleSF

I feel harassed by their incessant emailing when I've already responded to the first ticket that I have already uninstalled the app!! But NO ONE responds to acknowledge that fact and continues to email me to see if I needed helped or have any questions about the app. I don't know HOW TO GET THEM TO STOP INVADING MY INBOX.

December 20, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Apologies, if you felt harassed with the normal followup email sent from our end.
We have opted you out from the email list and you wont receive any email from our end.

San Saru

App creates PRODUCTS automatically and they do not warn in App Documentation. It is not easy to use.

Hail Boutique

Bad, sloppy installation instructions. Don't bother.

Cochine

Not easy set up .. took way too long for customer services to respond to slips, after accepting payment for the app. They were rude and didn't display clearly how app works, they were terribly rude and eventually found out the app doesn't do what we need it to. Disappointing definitely WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

So Grammy

Awful customer service. I have sent multiple tickets requesting help with no luck. They claim to have the best customer service when in actual fact it is non-existent. I feel they make you get the app, make you wait 3 days until you are charge and then make some cash and leave you hanging.

The instructions are extremely vague and unclear. What seems to be a great demo is a sloppy app. Fix up, work on customer service and maybe I would reconsider this app.

1/5 is generous. I'd give negative five if I could.

Coffeetealove

There are no clear step by step instruction videos or pdf. It is impossible to get it set up and working. I did submit a support ticket and they did respond within 24 hours but I would have to send a dozen tickets to maybe get it to work. Until they make some clear detailed installation instructions I would NOT recommend installing this app. I have already spent 1 day and since only a 3 day trial and I would spend 3 more trying to figure it out I will be uninstalling this app.