Gift On Order by Webkul

Gift On Order by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Surprise your Customers, Add Gifts to Orders

Mysentials

Owhh i absolutely love the customer support given. It was fantastic. Had tested the app and works exactly how i wanted it. Thank you so much Neha for your patience and help. Would definitely recommend to everyone who wanted to add a gift for their promotion campaign. Again thank you Webkul!

Tugboat

Early days but can say that install support was very good! Quick and easy and all seems to be working well.

jane iredale Australia

Gift on Order is very easy to use and has helped us run numerous campaigns successfully. It's a simple set up, and if you don't know how to add the code, they'll do it for you. Just select a day and time via the online scheduling system. The support provided by the team has been great, when we had an issue, the team worked quickly to help us resolve the problem, some weren't even their technical issues. I highly recommend the app.

Animals Asia Shop Hong Kong

Staff is really nice and helpful, installation is super fast and very easy to use and exactly what I need. Happy!

soularty

Nice app! Great support and fast installation!
- Your customers can apply an additional discount after added gift.
- I can't find that functionality at the competitor's apps.
- You can choose from 2 or more product for a gift.

Lavari Jewelers

I love how easy this app enables me to add a personalized option for my customers. works seamlessly.

AIR RELAX

Very impressed with the support and service. The team are very friendly and responsive. They help us to setup everything.
This app does exactly what I need it to do. Definitely recommend.

Eyeworld Optical

The installation was a bit tricky, however with a simple request they took care of it.
very happy !

Qhvbeauty

Excellent app -- this is just what we needed. Support was excellent and offered to install it for free, and did so very fast for us. Even though they're based overseas, still have great support. I would recommend this app to anyone needing such a feature.