Gift On Order by Webkul

Gift On Order by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Surprise your Customers, Add Gifts to Orders

Dev Store Leaf Jerky

We used this for handling gift products and the support app team is providing excellent.App is very flexible and easy to configure.

UniPrint

Great support on the spot and good app for free gifts. Recently installed, will see if it adds value to our shop

DRAGONFLY CO.

the team was super helpful in adding the liquid codes to our theme, as well as customize it based on our preferences! made the installation process, seamless. love how the gift automatically adds to cart!

Jay Lenos Garage Australia

An excellent app which we have been getting lots of benefit from, highly recommend. Great support staff on the virtual chat.

petdreams-dk

It works really well :-) at first it didn't work with my theme, but they quickly made some changes for me, and made it work. Perfect!

LEONESSA Lingerie

had a great experience with the app itself and the support which helped me customized little things so the front end matches the rest of my store!

VEMAR I ผู้นำแฟชั่นให้ผู้หญิงยุคใหม่ กระเป๋าชิคที่ไม่ซ้ำใคร

nice support and nice APP, appreciate your team and very nice and helpful

this app is perfect for making promotion

Ora Paris

The app itself totally does the job !
I had a small issue and contacted the helpdesk and got a very very quick answer ! Totally deserve 5 stars

MIRAE THAILAND I สกินแคร์ยอดขายอันดับ1จากไต้หวัน

great app and great support.
xoxo xoxo xoxo xoxo
works well
.......................................

Orli Jewellery

I have been looking for an app like this for a reasonable price that actually works for ages. Customer service is second to none and the app works great!

Previous 1