Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Customizable Gift Registry and Wishlist App - Also on POS!

Nautical Luxuries

First time I had any issue with Gift Reggie was when we updated our store theme. The code wasn't automatically updating on the new theme properly.
Five Star response from GR: Easy to find their support email contact. They were quick to reply to my question. Easy real-time access to a support person via email, and problem fixed by them with direct access to my site theme within a few minutes.

Bumbelou® LLC

This app is such an affordable way for us to offer custom gift registration for our customers. The set up was super easy, and when I did have questions custom service helped make updates in a matter of seconds! Best customer service for an app I've ever had! Thanks Gift Reggie! I tell all the boutique owners I know to try it !

Teresa Chang Ceramics

We chose Gift Reggie about five years ago largely because of their solid customer service. We recently experienced some glitches but were able to resolve most everything via live Google Meet conferencing. Fantastic support.

Institut MAIA

Je reçois toujours un exceptionnel service à la clientèle! Je recommande cette application. Ils sont toujours là pour aider.

Crocus & Ivy Interiors

We were looking for a registry app that worked well, and was reasonably priced to replace the one that ran on our Legacy POS system. The app was easy to setup, and the support was quick and responsive the only time we had to use it. It works great online and when integrated with Shopify POS. So far, so good!

Fresh Ink

This was the perfect way for us to start bridal registry with our business. Customer service was fast via chat with questions. Love that it integrates so visually well with our site and we don't have to use a clunky 3rd party.

House to HOME Marketplace

We added this app to offer a wedding and wishlist registry on our shopify website. We had issues getting the "Add to" buttons on our product pages to show up. Gift Reggie responded quickly and fixed our issues so we could get the registry up and running. Excited to have this option now for our customers!!!

secodev1

This app has been great for us and the support team is super helpful and responsive. Would recommend to anyone needing this to integrate for gift registries.

Olive & Birch

Used this app to integrate wedding registries to our Shopify website and add the option to create wish lists. Great customer support to help get things added to your website. Things were up and running in a few hours!

Aunt Goodie

Installed the app and added the Gift Registry and Wish List buttons to my page very easily. Trying to update the formatting of the Registry Page was a little more complicated, but the customer support was awesome. Jason helped me alot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12