Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Customizable Gift Registry and Wishlist App - Also on POS!

Tadpole

I'll echo what's already been said both about the app and the service. We migrated from a different platform and had been running a successful registry for more that 4 years, so we were definitely nervous about both the new platform and new registry. But all our concerns were put to rest almost immediately. From the moment we made the switch we started getting orders off of existing registries, as well as new registries being created.

It's hard to say enough about the service Adam provided in getting us launched. He's incredibly responsive at seemingly all hours of the day. He was very receptive about potential new features, and addressed issues that arose almost immediately. It really makes using the app that much nicer knowing there are good people on the other end.

One thing that hopefully will be addressed going forward: We have some customers who create registries on a clipboard by walking around our store, then we will set the registries up on the site for them. When adding products to a registry from the back end, you have to know the variant ID, which can be a little tedious to find. It would be nice to be able to add those with a regular product search.

Still, Gift Reggie should be installed by everyone interested in boosting their ecommerce business. Great app, great service.

KRISTAL LABEL

I am so very impressed with this app!!! it does exactly what you need it to do. it is pretty straight forward... and if you need help their help # is fast, convenient and customer service goes above and beyond to make your store look perfect and make sure that you are happy!! i am soooo excited i was able to add this feature to my store and have it look great at the same time. Truly one of the top apps out there!! Def. a must for every store!!

- kristallabel

Montessori Child

I'll split this review into two parts; the app itself, and the service.

In regards to the app - I love it! Prior to Gift Reggie appearing I was always absolutely flabbergasted that there were no practical Gift Registry apps for Shopify. We worked with Giftery (before it shut down) but even that wasn't ideal as it was 'universal' and we really wanted something that would make our customers feel connected with us personally. From a marketing perspective we definitely wanted the whole registry to be with us, rather than us being one part of a bigger registry! So we were delighted to find Gift Reggie, especially since it syncs so comfortably with the appearance of our store. (Fingers crossed for customisable buttons eventually but they are absolutely fine and functional as is.)
We got our first Registry within a few days of installation, so that's definitely a good sign. And our customers love the wish-list feature (it's also taken lots of work away from us as I used to manage wish-lists manually for customers!).

Now, in relation to the service - I love it even more than the app!!! I'm extremely unenlightened when it comes to the technical side of the site management. I chose Shopify as a platform because it requires so little technical skill and yet still allows for a professional appearance. So I had several little panics about details of installation and getting Gift Reggie up and running. Adam was always really prompt and efficient in getting back to me. He was really patient with my lack of expertise and he never made me feel silly for not knowing! He followed up proactively to make sure things were settling in for me too.

So I definitely recommend Gift Reggie and I'm really delighted that it's part of our store!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next