Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Customizable Gift Registry and Wishlist App - Also on POS!

Aunt Goodie

Installed the app and added the Gift Registry and Wish List buttons to my page very easily. Trying to update the formatting of the Registry Page was a little more complicated, but the customer support was awesome. Jason helped me alot.

Kindness and Joy Toys

I was having an issue with Gift Reggie and Jason was a huge help. He responded quickly and corrected the problem. Thanks so much!

Caskata

Helped us solve an issue with auto-fill shipping address function quickly. Easy chat function and quick action. Thanks!

Runtz PlayPin

The experts of Gift Reggie provided great prompted service and satisfied all of our needs. We are really pleased with the app as well as the customer service.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and good luck with your registry business! Should you need us again, just press that chat button and it will be our pleasure to assist.

Goodee

Just started using it, and the app is really well made. A lot of customization available (depending on your plan) for developers. And their support team is very reactive.

Undeniable Boutique

Excellent app and support. Easy installation process and all of the functionality needed for Wishlists or Registries, depending on the level of sophistication needed, is available. Highly recommend!

Kevin's Fine Outdoor Gear & Apparel

Great app and support. Jason responded quickly and helped us get properly set up. We are hoping for great things from the app.

napev

Great app. This app helps me track my customer's wishlists and also great for registries. Support is very helpful and quick to act.

Destination Carmel

The customer support via their Intercom chat was amazing. They helped me seamlessly integrate their app with my store.

Tickle Your Senses

App does what it says. Support is great. They helped me deconflict some issues with some conflicting theme customizations and also were able to pinpoint the issue very quickly.