Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Customizable Gift Registry and Wishlist App - Also on POS!

Cute As A Button Baby Boutique

LOVE this and support team is great!

Canabee Baby

This app is great! useful, easy to manage, and the customer support is helpful,too. very nice~

Open Door 2

We have been using Gift Reggie for awhile now. I haven't found anything that compares. The customer service is also quick and helpful!

De Gele Flamingo

Very extensive plugin. Wherever we had troubles or custom requests, Adam was always there to step in and offer some guidance. Great support!

Annieglass

We are using the top tier for Gift Reggie so that Annieglass would have some control over the presentation. Adjusting the templates has been easy. The app is one the best documented and their customer service is stellar. More than once, they have helped us with issues that we have created. Thank you again!!!!

Shopsarajane

This app is great! Easy, comprehensive instructions that worked. Customer support when I didn't understand something was swift and attentive. If only all the apps worked like this one! Highly recommend it.

Frankrelle

Great customer service, great site integration, great functionality.

Babysupermarket

Awesome.
Works very well with my brick and mortar store plus the e store.

Farmhouse Pottery

Gift Reggie is incredibly easy to use and to set up. It's an affordable way to have a registry option on your website that can potentially generate a great deal of revenue.

The level of customer service that we have received from Gift Reggie has been phenomenal. They always respond quickly and they've gone above & beyond the call of duty each time to suit our needs.

If you're thinking about adding a registry to your Shopify website then Gift Reggie is the app for you!

Liam And Lilly

Installing on the Testament theme proved to be above my admittedly limited coding skills, but not to worry as Anne-Marie had everything up and running within minutes of me contacting support for assistance. All other set up was simple, straight forward and well-documented.

Simple customization was also available as part of the initial support and Anne-Marie handled that efficiently and quickly as well. So far product seems to function as promised and I'm hopeful that we can take full advantage of all the features to offer our customers a professional gift registry experience.