Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de noviembre de 2023

Great experience getting the app set up and integrated! We chatted in and Jason walked us through the whole process until we were ready to go! Excited to use this app!

Simone & Ivy
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
6 de noviembre de 2023

The team at Gift Reggie successfully answered all of our questions and help with a seamless process. They are excellent at trouble shooting and willing to help achieve desired results.

Baker Tatum
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
3 de octubre de 2023

This app is a great addition to our website. It will help our customers keep track of products they may buy in the future. Also, the customer service is excellent. I had all the questions I had answered and lots of help with getting the look we want for our website.

StoryPeople
Alrededor de 6 años usando la aplicación
16 de octubre de 2023

I have an e-commerce in the Czech Republic, so we need to make some changes in the code. The Gift Reggie support was absolutely professional and helpful! Thank you for this. I highly recommend this application also for non-english e-commerces.

PERDONAHOME | STYL A ELEGANCE
Chequia
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
25 de octubre de 2023

Customer service is excellent. The app works great. Brides and moms to be love it!

Cornell's Country Store
Alrededor de 6 años usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

I just downloaded this app to my online store and POS and needed assistance, through the Chat I was helped and everything is working perfectly.

Bénie Home Furnishings, Accessories & Gifts
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
7 de noviembre de 2023

Gift reggie is great! Customer support is amazing.

The Rack Shack
8 meses usando la aplicación
26 de agosto de 2023

We have been looking for a registry solution across many platforms. Gift Reggie is by far the best one around. Easy to use, easy to maintain. We can create and update registries for our clients, associate orders when needed and can easily find them when making a search. Highly recommend the solution. Customer service is super friendly and helpful!

Babesta
4 meses usando la aplicación
26 de septiembre de 2023

Jason has been such a great help getting Gift Reggie set up with my Shopify Store, I’m very excited to offer this to my customers. I own a children’s boutique (8 1/2 yrs) and just last April switched my POS to Shopify, it has been fun integrating these apps and really looking forward to using Gift Reggie!!!

The Polka-Dotted Zebra
3 días usando la aplicación
3 de agosto de 2023

Our experience using Gift Reggie has been very positive. Their customer service team is very responsive and has helped us make customizations for our site. We love knowing we can reach out to them if we need help.

Honeycomb Kitchen Shop