Gift Reggie

Customizable Gift Registry and Wishlist App - Also on POS!

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jolly Jeweler

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is perfect for our bridal registry needs. Support was great too for the couple of tweaks we inquired about.

NameDropperKids.com

Time spent using app About 2 years

Gift Reggie has been great for us! The system integrates well and is user friendly. The biggest upside to me which is HUGE now days is that their customer service is great! They will work with you and even help with coding if needed. Their staff is super knowledgeable and helpful.

Billie-Lou

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Jason solved my problem quickly. He was very friendly and clear. He adapted the code for me, so I didn't have to do anything anymore. I'm very happy with it! Thank you very much!

Addison West

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app! Easy to install and integrate with online and POS. Excellent customer service. I recommend.

Hatch Baby & Child

Location New Zealand

Gift Reggie's support team has been absolutely amazing! They get back to us super quickly and have helped us tirelessly fix issues big and small. The best gift registry app out there, couldn't recommend them enough!

MARCH

Time spent using app Over 2 years

There isn't a better gift, registry app out there. Of course, there are always going to be a couple of things that are not exactly what you want. Guess what, this particular app has a team of excellent engineers and kind individuals that will help you. We have had many tweaks and Gift Reggie has always been more than willing to get it right.

Under the Nile

Time spent using app About 5 years

The customer service is great! The app is sufficient for what we need it for. I do wish it had a more aesthetic user friendly backend, but it is still a good app.

Ultimate Gifts MS

We added this app to our Shopify site for bridal registries. It works great with the website, and also has an integration for POS (we're excited to try that out). The support is phenomenal, as well.

Ziggy's at Home

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Simple to get set up and support was readily available and implemented requested changes quickly. 10/10 experience so far!

The Shops at Mount Vernon

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app! The developers were always helpful in getting back to our questions. Install it now! You won't be disappointed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14