Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

Bead Shack Gift Shop

customer service is GREAT!! During setup they made it so easy to understand and they were so patient with me!

molliejenkinspottery

The app is very helpful in adding registries to your website. The app itself is great but the customer service has been top notch and very responsive. I highly recommend this app- very user friendly with the help of their support team.

Shop Susan Gordon Pottery

This app is the best in its category and the support is unmatched. My client and her team love being able to offer registries to their customers!

fawn&forest

Excellent service! Prompt in their communication and eager to answer all of our questions. They were professional and timely!

Collecto

Gift Reggie is a wonderful registry solution. The integration with my Shopify app was seamless, and the team has been a dream to work with! Danielle helped me make a few changes to the aesthetics and I am very happy with the results! Would definitely recommend using this app!

Caperly

I really like how this app takes on my themes to match my website.
I recently had some issues with the button not appearing, the support team are very quick and helpful.

Blackburn

Great customer service, this guys actually rocks! The solve my problem and even further, i can't complain at all. It''s a pleassure to work with them.

shopadesso

We are customizing Gift Reggie to get the signature look and functionality we require, The support and development expertise has been great, especially Sam and Danielle on chat and email. Many thanks!

Mothering By Nature

Easy to use, and if you need any help, they are there for you! Thank you so much for a great app and quick response.

Mint Sports Cards

really great :) they set it up for me originally but i deleted it and set it up again after once again steering away from wishlist apps with limits.
i had to make my variant and add to cart buttons bigger which is cool , so that i could have Remove from Wishlist actually fit in its button box. (both buttons are the same size)
my favorite wishlist app great price pretty easy to get a hang of and master, even for a non coder, it will tell you to find certain code in your theme and modify it, it's nothing suspicious and you may just have to search for something CLOSE to what they say to look for, it wasnt the exact match for me but i still got it 100%!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8