Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

Bébé Be Home

Good app! Had some questions and they answered ASAP and logged in to help me. Easy to use once implemented also. Best one I could find out there!

Gump's

We're still in process of implementing, Jason & Chris have been great in helping us on our requests!

MissionaryMall

This app has worked really well for us. We have used it on 3 different themes now and love it! The customer service is AMAZING. So helpful, patient, and quick to respond.

Gumps-TEST

We are still in testing phase, and support has proven to be excellent. especially Jason who I always seem to end up with. This app looks very promising for our needs.

Lulla-Buy

This app is very useful for my online store, the support received has been outstanding and Gift Reggie have been very helpful in my requests.

Bead Shack Gift Shop

customer service is GREAT!! During setup they made it so easy to understand and they were so patient with me!

molliejenkinspottery

The app is very helpful in adding registries to your website. The app itself is great but the customer service has been top notch and very responsive. I highly recommend this app- very user friendly with the help of their support team.

Shop Susan Gordon Pottery

This app is the best in its category and the support is unmatched. My client and her team love being able to offer registries to their customers!

fawn&forest

Excellent service! Prompt in their communication and eager to answer all of our questions. They were professional and timely!

Collecto

Gift Reggie is a wonderful registry solution. The integration with my Shopify app was seamless, and the team has been a dream to work with! Danielle helped me make a few changes to the aesthetics and I am very happy with the results! Would definitely recommend using this app!