Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

De Terre

These folks are amazing! They have incredible customer support and took care of everything too tricky for me to do on my own. Love them!

The Library Program

AMAZING APP!!! I love it. Its a great feature on my website. I had to do lots of customizations and Adam was there to assist the whole time! Great Product, Great Support, Great Price!

Anyone looking for a gift registry system, this is it!!

Mintwood Home

Fantastic app! Does exactly what you hope it will do. It's easily styled to match the theme design. It's easy for customers to use. Probably the best app in the Shopify app store for delivering what it promises. And the support is super responsive and helpful.

If you need a wishlist and/or gift registry, use Gift Reggie.

foxy & boops

Adam has been brilliant to work with - fast, efficient and responsive. Excellent customer service combined with a great, user-friendly product! He has been very patient with all our requests which have been very last minute of late. As we are a new business we are trialling different services for our customers and look forward to establishing a strong gift registry offering using Gift Reggie. Thank you very much Adam.

Bibs and Binkies

We recently moved our site to shopify and Gift Reggie has been amazing!! Our old registry software was outdated and so difficult to navigate. With Gift Reggie, customers can easily add their desired items and I can manage from the backend, no problem! The Gift Reggie team have been amazing to work with and always respond immediately. It's great knowing I have support when I need it. I would HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone looking to add a gift registry to their site. It's easy, streamlined and works like a charm! Thanks!!

Pacifier

We just transferred our website to the Shopify platform and had to move our existing gift registry from our old site to Gift Reggie. It was easy to manually add our registries into Gift Reggie (an import option was also available but since we only had about 50 registries to enter, we decided to do it manually). Adam has been great at dealing promptly with some glitches that have come up. We have 3 brick and mortar locations in addition our website and our staff can update the gift registries manually when items are purchased in-store. One improvement would be a login directly into the back end of Gift Reggie (so we don't have to give our associates access to all apps in Shopify) but that is coming soon. All in all, finally a gift registry app that is exactly what we needed!

Michele Varian Shop

We are a boutique store in NYC and wanted a registry that kept customers on our site. I typically thought of in-store registries as something for big department stores only but I have found that there is great demand for it even in our specialty shop. I had a number of special requests during set up and I was taken care of in a very timely matter and with excellent proficiency. Our first wish lists are already being created and I'm pleasantly surprised our customers are adding jewelry, lighting and items beyond traditional wedding gifts. Everything about this app is clean and running smoothly. I highly recommend this app to all stores small or large.

laurenalexandraworld.com

A superb app that directly and fully addressed the needs of our shop.

Adam provided assistance that was above & beyond what I have experienced with many developers of integrated apps. It’s refreshing to have a hand in the right direction and I was able to learn from the experience some new insight into CSS usage. I gladly recommend Gift Reggie to others and will certainly use it on any future e-commerce sites I develop for other clients.

Fluffybuns

I am amazed at how amazing Adam has been in helping me implement this into my store, esp as I am always wary of touching the theme! Adam logged in and did the whole set up for me, legend!

I love this APP, its a great price and allows me to offer something that not allot of my competitors are promoting.

Great APP but even greater customer service and support!

Thanks Adam!

Tadpole

I'll echo what's already been said both about the app and the service. We migrated from a different platform and had been running a successful registry for more that 4 years, so we were definitely nervous about both the new platform and new registry. But all our concerns were put to rest almost immediately. From the moment we made the switch we started getting orders off of existing registries, as well as new registries being created.

It's hard to say enough about the service Adam provided in getting us launched. He's incredibly responsive at seemingly all hours of the day. He was very receptive about potential new features, and addressed issues that arose almost immediately. It really makes using the app that much nicer knowing there are good people on the other end.

One thing that hopefully will be addressed going forward: We have some customers who create registries on a clipboard by walking around our store, then we will set the registries up on the site for them. When adding products to a registry from the back end, you have to know the variant ID, which can be a little tedious to find. It would be nice to be able to add those with a regular product search.

Still, Gift Reggie should be installed by everyone interested in boosting their ecommerce business. Great app, great service.