Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

Kidbee Inc

Thank you Gift Reggie support especially Anne-Marie.
Were very kind and patient and she even installed the buttons for me
Great App will definitely recommend the app just for customer service

Anglo Dutch Pools Toys

I don't think I have ever experienced such incredible support from an app developer! We were using a different wishlist app before, which was causing some glitches when installing Gift Reggie, but Adam saved the day and then some! Adam was extremely patient in fixing the technical issues, as well as he went above and beyond to style the buttons to match our web store and our exact liking. I can't wait to publish all the changes, and have the app up and running! The platform already seems way better than what we had before. Thanks again so much for all the help!

A Touch Of Poland

You need this app for your store! I looked at a couple other apps before deciding on this one when we decided to add a registry option to our online store. It was the reviews of people telling how helpful developer was in implementing the app that made me choose Gift Reggie.

Adam has been extremely helpful and responsive to all our needs (and even just for basic questions) for customizing the app to our store. The app itself is easy for people to use on our site, and the admin portion of it is very nice and user friendly.

I would definitely recommend this app for others.

Ccprep

Adam was very helpful in implementing this App. I have tried several other wish list apps with no luck. Some didn't work with our theme at all and some were just so slow it was pointless to have on the site.

This app works and works well. You can make templates and styling changes on the app. Something lacking on other apps.

R Wood

If you're looking to add wishlist/registry functionality to your Shopify store, look no further. This is by far the most feature rich and customizable option available. We just finished launching our store with a gift registry option that matches all of our initial specifications. Bottom line, Gift Reggie is an A+ app and the people responsible for providing support are extremely nice and patient.

Deanfrasertrial

This is a great app. It does everything I needed it to do. I don't usually take the time to write reviews but the support that was provided for this app, as well as their Xporter app, has been so good that i wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I didn't take the time to write a review. Really great support. Thank you!

Itty Bitty Toes

AMAZING! I can't even describe it.
The support has been unbelievable.

Highly recommend it!

Alchemy Fine Home

This is a super easy app that got straight to work! Adam was extremely helpful when I called and walked me through every question. I can't wait to push this feature!

Tailored West Fashion Boutique

This is the first review I have ever written...but Adam so deserves it. Our shop has been looking to get our gift registry up and going for a few weeks now. We purchased Wishlist Premium, and had high hopes...I had a pretty good amount of time before it was go time...so I wasn't too worried when Wishlist didn't work. I figured I missed something. Then I tried to reinstall it a week later.. nope , nothin. So I tried to contact the support desk...I got emailed back a few days later, saying they didnt support our them yet. It was listed in the dropdown Menu so I was suprised to learn it wasnt supported yet. Long story short,,,,I was told 5 days, on the 7th day, still nothing..so this sent me out on an adventure to try to find another app and get it up and going in a day. I looked at them all , and Gift Reggie popped out at me. Adam is awesome, I let him know we were kind of in an emergency situation because our ads for this registry were set to come in the paper the next day. Adam called me at 7pm, he helped me get it up and functional in about 10 minutes. He actually cares for his customers..and our store is very happy with our switch to Gift Reggie!

Saudi Gifts

This is a super easy to install app, even for a non technical person like me. I wanted to be able to have the the Wish List and Gift registry links appear on each product page under the Buy Now button, and couldn't figure out how to do that myself. So I contact the support team and almost fell off my chair when Adam responded and offered to do it for me! He created a demo version for me to check, and accommodated my font/colour change requests and once I was completely happy with it, it was easy to publish the changes he had made. I have not come across a more helpful, professional and accommodating technical support team EVER!