Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

KRISTAL LABEL

I am so very impressed with this app!!! it does exactly what you need it to do. it is pretty straight forward... and if you need help their help # is fast, convenient and customer service goes above and beyond to make your store look perfect and make sure that you are happy!! i am soooo excited i was able to add this feature to my store and have it look great at the same time. Truly one of the top apps out there!! Def. a must for every store!!

- kristallabel

Montessori Child

I'll split this review into two parts; the app itself, and the service.

In regards to the app - I love it! Prior to Gift Reggie appearing I was always absolutely flabbergasted that there were no practical Gift Registry apps for Shopify. We worked with Giftery (before it shut down) but even that wasn't ideal as it was 'universal' and we really wanted something that would make our customers feel connected with us personally. From a marketing perspective we definitely wanted the whole registry to be with us, rather than us being one part of a bigger registry! So we were delighted to find Gift Reggie, especially since it syncs so comfortably with the appearance of our store. (Fingers crossed for customisable buttons eventually but they are absolutely fine and functional as is.)
We got our first Registry within a few days of installation, so that's definitely a good sign. And our customers love the wish-list feature (it's also taken lots of work away from us as I used to manage wish-lists manually for customers!).

Now, in relation to the service - I love it even more than the app!!! I'm extremely unenlightened when it comes to the technical side of the site management. I chose Shopify as a platform because it requires so little technical skill and yet still allows for a professional appearance. So I had several little panics about details of installation and getting Gift Reggie up and running. Adam was always really prompt and efficient in getting back to me. He was really patient with my lack of expertise and he never made me feel silly for not knowing! He followed up proactively to make sure things were settling in for me too.

So I definitely recommend Gift Reggie and I'm really delighted that it's part of our store!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next