Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

Itty Bitty Toes

AMAZING! I can't even describe it.
The support has been unbelievable.

Highly recommend it!

Alchemy Fine Home

This is a super easy app that got straight to work! Adam was extremely helpful when I called and walked me through every question. I can't wait to push this feature!

Tailored West Fashion Boutique

This is the first review I have ever written...but Adam so deserves it. Our shop has been looking to get our gift registry up and going for a few weeks now. We purchased Wishlist Premium, and had high hopes...I had a pretty good amount of time before it was go time...so I wasn't too worried when Wishlist didn't work. I figured I missed something. Then I tried to reinstall it a week later.. nope , nothin. So I tried to contact the support desk...I got emailed back a few days later, saying they didnt support our them yet. It was listed in the dropdown Menu so I was suprised to learn it wasnt supported yet. Long story short,,,,I was told 5 days, on the 7th day, still nothing..so this sent me out on an adventure to try to find another app and get it up and going in a day. I looked at them all , and Gift Reggie popped out at me. Adam is awesome, I let him know we were kind of in an emergency situation because our ads for this registry were set to come in the paper the next day. Adam called me at 7pm, he helped me get it up and functional in about 10 minutes. He actually cares for his customers..and our store is very happy with our switch to Gift Reggie!

Saudi Gifts

This is a super easy to install app, even for a non technical person like me. I wanted to be able to have the the Wish List and Gift registry links appear on each product page under the Buy Now button, and couldn't figure out how to do that myself. So I contact the support team and almost fell off my chair when Adam responded and offered to do it for me! He created a demo version for me to check, and accommodated my font/colour change requests and once I was completely happy with it, it was easy to publish the changes he had made. I have not come across a more helpful, professional and accommodating technical support team EVER!

De Terre

These folks are amazing! They have incredible customer support and took care of everything too tricky for me to do on my own. Love them!

The Library Program

AMAZING APP!!! I love it. Its a great feature on my website. I had to do lots of customizations and Adam was there to assist the whole time! Great Product, Great Support, Great Price!

Anyone looking for a gift registry system, this is it!!

Mintwood Home

Fantastic app! Does exactly what you hope it will do. It's easily styled to match the theme design. It's easy for customers to use. Probably the best app in the Shopify app store for delivering what it promises. And the support is super responsive and helpful.

If you need a wishlist and/or gift registry, use Gift Reggie.

foxy & boops

Adam has been brilliant to work with - fast, efficient and responsive. Excellent customer service combined with a great, user-friendly product! He has been very patient with all our requests which have been very last minute of late. As we are a new business we are trialling different services for our customers and look forward to establishing a strong gift registry offering using Gift Reggie. Thank you very much Adam.

Bibs and Binkies

We recently moved our site to shopify and Gift Reggie has been amazing!! Our old registry software was outdated and so difficult to navigate. With Gift Reggie, customers can easily add their desired items and I can manage from the backend, no problem! The Gift Reggie team have been amazing to work with and always respond immediately. It's great knowing I have support when I need it. I would HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone looking to add a gift registry to their site. It's easy, streamlined and works like a charm! Thanks!!

Pacifier

We just transferred our website to the Shopify platform and had to move our existing gift registry from our old site to Gift Reggie. It was easy to manually add our registries into Gift Reggie (an import option was also available but since we only had about 50 registries to enter, we decided to do it manually). Adam has been great at dealing promptly with some glitches that have come up. We have 3 brick and mortar locations in addition our website and our staff can update the gift registries manually when items are purchased in-store. One improvement would be a login directly into the back end of Gift Reggie (so we don't have to give our associates access to all apps in Shopify) but that is coming soon. All in all, finally a gift registry app that is exactly what we needed!