Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

Falcon Outfitters BGSU

Thank you Jason so much for helping our store. It was fast and right on time for the holiday season.

RFD

Great Customer service. I use two of their apps and they are always willing to help you, customize for you and solve any issue. the Apps perform very well, 100% recommended

somethingbaby

Amazing customer service. I emailed them and right away jason responded kindly and ready to help with all of my questions. Thank You!

The Little House Shop

Gift Reggie has been great! Very user friendly on both backend & frontend. There are a ton of options for customizing the registry experience. The customer service team is amazing. They've answered all of our questions quickly, and gone above and beyond in helping us set all our registries up!

Hands Producing Hope

We downloaded this app in hopes to bring in more business through the holidays. Jason was kind and worked fast to install for us. We had both the registry and wishlist feature on our website in less than 2 hours after asking for help installing! So excited to have this feature.

B.BabyCo

Jason was a great help getting this install, Installation can be a bit complicated for someone who doesn't understand the coding language, but reply was prompt, and all was done in under 15 min

Bergo Designs

We have had Gift Reggie on our store for a few years and wanted to add the Wishlist feature. Thanks to Max and Jason for patiently installing it and taking care of all of our questions. Great customer service!

Bam Loves Boo

I had a major issue with my website due to another app coding error. I had been struggling for anyone to help over 3 days. I reached out to Modd and it was able to be fixed even though it was there error to help get me back up and running! I’m looking forward to use the Gift reg app now and very impressed with the tech support and customer service already! Thank you

Enchanted Beauties

Amazing customer service! I had a little trouble adding the buttons to my theme but received a response immediately from the developers. They helped me get those added and now everything is running perfectly. Thank you so much!!

Tadpoles and Tiddlers

We upgraded our plan from a lower tier to expert and are very pleased with it! Jason & Chris were responsive to our questions and concerns and Chris did a great job customizing our landing page. Looking forward to offering a beautiful and functional gift registry to our customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10