Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie | Reviews

by Modd Apps Inc.

Customizable Gift Registry and Wishlist App - Also on POS!

Rustic & Refined Boutique

We had an issue after updating the theme file and we could not get our wishlist and registry buttons to be visible after the update. We tried everything from removing and reinstalling the app to custom adding the code back in to the product template and nothing worked. The support was very helpful and Jason trouble shot the problem and was able to resolve it very quickly! Great app and very helpful team!

Mishi Lifestyle

We just started to use this app to see if our store could use a Registry service. We had a hiccup or two getting it installed, but once it was our error and the support team at Reggie was fantastic at helping us through it.

Preggy Plus

Excellent support and really user-friendly app. It has significantly helped us to increase sales. Love it!

Nautical Luxuries

First time I had any issue with Gift Reggie was when we updated our store theme. The code wasn't automatically updating on the new theme properly.
Five Star response from GR: Easy to find their support email contact. They were quick to reply to my question. Easy real-time access to a support person via email, and problem fixed by them with direct access to my site theme within a few minutes.

Bumbelou® LLC

This app is such an affordable way for us to offer custom gift registration for our customers. The set up was super easy, and when I did have questions custom service helped make updates in a matter of seconds! Best customer service for an app I've ever had! Thanks Gift Reggie! I tell all the boutique owners I know to try it !

Teresa Chang Ceramics

We chose Gift Reggie about five years ago largely because of their solid customer service. We recently experienced some glitches but were able to resolve most everything via live Google Meet conferencing. Fantastic support.

Institut MAIA

Je reçois toujours un exceptionnel service à la clientèle! Je recommande cette application. Ils sont toujours là pour aider.

Crocus & Ivy Interiors

We were looking for a registry app that worked well, and was reasonably priced to replace the one that ran on our Legacy POS system. The app was easy to setup, and the support was quick and responsive the only time we had to use it. It works great online and when integrated with Shopify POS. So far, so good!

Fresh Ink

This was the perfect way for us to start bridal registry with our business. Customer service was fast via chat with questions. Love that it integrates so visually well with our site and we don't have to use a clunky 3rd party.

House to HOME Marketplace

We added this app to offer a wedding and wishlist registry on our shopify website. We had issues getting the "Add to" buttons on our product pages to show up. Gift Reggie responded quickly and fixed our issues so we could get the registry up and running. Excited to have this option now for our customers!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12