Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

Shop Susan Gordon Pottery

This app is the best in its category and the support is unmatched. My client and her team love being able to offer registries to their customers!

fawn&forest

Excellent service! Prompt in their communication and eager to answer all of our questions. They were professional and timely!

Collecto

Gift Reggie is a wonderful registry solution. The integration with my Shopify app was seamless, and the team has been a dream to work with! Danielle helped me make a few changes to the aesthetics and I am very happy with the results! Would definitely recommend using this app!

Caperly

I really like how this app takes on my themes to match my website.
I recently had some issues with the button not appearing, the support team are very quick and helpful.

Blackburn

Great customer service, this guys actually rocks! The solve my problem and even further, i can't complain at all. It''s a pleassure to work with them.

shopadesso

We are customizing Gift Reggie to get the signature look and functionality we require, The support and development expertise has been great, especially Sam and Danielle on chat and email. Many thanks!

Mothering By Nature

Easy to use, and if you need any help, they are there for you! Thank you so much for a great app and quick response.

Mint Sports Cards

really great :) they set it up for me originally but i deleted it and set it up again after once again steering away from wishlist apps with limits.
i had to make my variant and add to cart buttons bigger which is cool , so that i could have Remove from Wishlist actually fit in its button box. (both buttons are the same size)
my favorite wishlist app great price pretty easy to get a hang of and master, even for a non coder, it will tell you to find certain code in your theme and modify it, it's nothing suspicious and you may just have to search for something CLOSE to what they say to look for, it wasnt the exact match for me but i still got it 100%!

Current Home NY

We are using the app to for our Wedding Registry. It works out the box but you need some customization to get it to shine. That being said, the support is really good. Very attentive and helpful.

Aerende

I added this app so we could offer wedding gift list services to our customers. It works really well, the integration was easy and seamless and the staff have been so helpful making tweaks to ensure it fits our theme perfectly. Very impressed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8