Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Create beautiful gift wrap(s) for your store.

Veille sur toi

I use this app for my toy store, it's very easy to use. I recommand this app for gift wraping option.

The Lemonade Boutique LLC

I installed this app to give my customers gift wrap options-- I believe it has really increased my sales over the holidays especially! Having a gift wrap option gives me a competitive edge. The app is straightforward and works seamlessly. I love that it is customizable so it blends perfectly with my aesthetics. I requested a few tweaks for my store and the developer (Soner) was very quick to respond and implement them. I'm so grateful!

Alice Walk

incredible customer service! we always have a thorough and helpful response from their team within minutes, even during really busy shopping periods like the holidays.

Bold Addictions

UPDATE (review backed down to 1 star for HARASSMENT): After leaving a review for this app, the developer decided to find my business on Facebook and leave a "not recommeded" review for my business with the following caption "because the owner is not responsive at all. " I have reported this to Facebook and also reported to Shopify. Since this is the 2nd time I've left a review on a Shopify app, I've also filed a report to the federal authorities (last time I left a non 5 star review for an app, the developer mailed a letter to my home, threatening my business. Shopify gives these app developers too much info and too much involvement with shop owners). I will continue to follow up with Shopify to hold this app developer accountable for his unprofessionalism. For this reason, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP OR ANY APP BY THIS DEVELOPER. If reading this review, I encourage you to report these kinds of acts to Shopify. Just click to contact them by chat and tell them what happened. Send in screenshots. This is Free to do, no matter what Shopify plan you have on your store. We need to stop these kinds of things together as business owners. (Original Review with 2 stars): i needed an app to offer a free item with purchase, this didn't allow me to. it will allow your customer to add the free item without the purchase of something else. not what i need. not interested in paying for the upgraded version. May be good for someone looking to give away something free without the purchase of something else...

December 28, 2020

Hi There,
Thank you for your time and for the review. We didn't receive any support request but we sent you 3 emails with detailed information and still no response at all. We don't know how you get the idea but you had 0 orders and 8 views in total. Here is the report https://www.screencast.com/t/q4ql9bIiRN
Our last email https://www.screencast.com/t/EwkRTPuJrbR

Please read the app's description before install and reviews.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. support@nulls.net

Pazzazed

This app is THE BEST gift wrap app on the platform, I promise you will not be disappointed. I received grade a customer support - immediately fast replies! I asked the developer for a change, and it was changed within 24 hours... absolutely incredible. I've been using this app for months now and am always impressed at it's intuitiveness. I see other shops that use a different gift wrap app and none of the others look at integrated, smooth and clean as Gift Wrap Plus does. Also - you get the MOST for your dollar here - other apps are way more expensive and offer LESS features. I am very happy this was the first app I chose for gift wrap - the dashboard makes everything easy to view/edit. Thank you Gift Wrap Plus for all the work you've done for Pazzazed during our busy holiday season - your constant customer support is immensely appreciated and we will be shouting your name from the rooftops for all to know about the amazing work you've done with this app.

La Môme Bijou

i've been using this app for quite some time now and i'm fully satisfied. The customer support is just great and really fast. thanks !

Blipblox by Playtime Engineering

I just purchased this app and ran into a little issue. Soner was quick to respond and got everything working great. Thank you! Like the customization options. ETA: After using the app for a while, I just want to update to let others know you can use it for so much more than a gift wrap app. We launched an item as a pre-order that we knew would not ship in time to arrive by 12/25. What we offered instead was a free gift card that we would send so they would have something to put under the tree. This app worked perfectly to add the checkbox so some people could let us know they wanted the card and others could opt out.

Dilly Dally's Toy Store

This app has just saved my sanity! Soner worked with me to help customize this to fit our needs. We offer complementary gift wrap with purchase and it was hard to find the right fit for our needs. She was so quick to respond and alleviate my worry about tech glitches. I had customers checking out and utlilizing the gift wrap scroll down option and notes within minutes of getting it running. I highly recommend this for anyone needing to add this service to your business. Very responsive and really helped us to make it fit our lil shop.

Global Partner Market

I sell digital products, so I used Gift Wrap Plus to add postcards announcing the product as a gift. Soner and the dev team added a custom name and address fields for the gift postcard to be sent to. They were super helpful, quick and easy to work with!

mazi + zo

I've just added the app and the team was extremely responsive in helping me make sure the app is set up correctly and works perfectly. I upgraded to a paid program in order to customize and the work was done in less than 10min! thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8