Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Offer free gift or paid, gift wrap, gift note, gift card, box

Life Pharmacy St Lukes

Pretty good support to get it running if you have any problems. Works for what I need it to do, would recommend it.

Jerky Com

Legit gift wrap app. It does exactly what we need and at minimal cost. Their support is quick, responsive, and all over it.

If you are thinking of a gift wrap app, try this one first.

Orelialondon

Perfect for what we needed as out previous gift wrap functionality didn't allow customers to choose which products they specifically needed wrapping. This one does, It took 5 mins to install. I had a small issue with how it was appearing on the site, which was fixed by the support team in under an hour. Would recommend.

Current Home Ny

This is a great tool if want to offer gift wrapping services. Especially if you aren't sure about the volume of this service.

Very good support also.

Danique Jewelry

Great app! We immediately received orders that included gift wrapping and provides a great add-on service to our clients. We had a technical issue and I contacted support and the issue was resolved in less than 24 hours. Thank you again!
www.daniquejewelry.com

Clothed With Truth

Love this app! Soner provided knowledgeable service and speedy support in helping to customize our gift wrap style options. We've had the app installed for less than 48 hours and have already received several gift wrap orders. Having the gift wrap option visible and easily accessible on the product page is making a positive impact. Thanks very much!
Deborah @ Clothed with Truth

Spirits And Spice

Their support response is immediate and very helpful. We are also using the Turbo shopify theme and have had very few problems with the app functioning as it should. Support was able to quickly address the one problem we did have and it's working great.

Monoset

Good fast and flexible support. Recommend.

Huckle Bee Farms

OK Here it is... I first gave only a 1 star review last year....BUT.... I really like what this app could do for our store. At first it sill wasn't working with theme, Turbo and on Apple IOS Iphone. I sent a email for help and to give them a second chance. Seriously, these guys worked for three weeks to figure out what what wrong and they did. They got the app working perfectly. Hats off to them and their dedication to customer service, ensuring a good product. Thank you

Palam Silks

Awesome support and very quick reply :)