Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Offer free gift or paid, gift wrap, gift note, gift card, box

Urban Vintage La

Super happy with the response time and resolution of my request for a customization project. My changes were created in no time and I was up and running quickly. Thank you so much for your outstanding responsiveness to your customers! Five stars plus +++++

Gifteyedeas Com

Great app and even better support! I had a couple issues related to using the app with my particular theme, and Soner fixed them almost immediately! The app does exactly what I need it to do!

Chronos Boutique

Awesome app and awesome support! Exactly what I needed for our gift wrapping options. Thanks so much!

Vagabond House

Terrific customer support.
App works great and increases revenue.

Dinluksus

It's a very simple app, but I had a smaller problem creating the price. I got frustrated wrote to support, and actually deleted the app.

Support returns to me within 5 mins.

Thats very pro, and fair pricing for upgrades as well so 5 stars!

Lerke Deco Scandinave

I think that Gift Wrap is a great app for my web shop and I only have positive comments. And the support and help is fantastic.

Tees Ca

Great and useful app, easily affordable and very easy to use, and support from developer is on another level for any customization they always there and quick to help you find solution. Go for it !

Littlebirdiesboutique

Very useful and easy to use. Great customer service.

Official Karigam

Good functionality and great support from the app developers. They responded immediately to our request for support and provided a solution within minutes. Highly recommended.

Growing Up St Pete

Easy install and needed some help immediately. They responded very quickly so that I was up and running within 30 minutes of install. So far it is working great and is exactly what we needed!