Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Offer free gift or paid, gift wrap, gift note, gift card, box

Little Fox Design

We just signed up for Gift Wrap Plus for our website Curated Nest, and the customer support got back with us within minutes of our support question. They were able to modify the code to allow the app to work seamlessly with our Shopify them. Very impressed with their support!! Highly recommend!

Myku

Great app, doing exactly what it says + great support!

Puppy Culture

Can't say enough great things bout Gift Wrap Plus. Soner Biricik and the other folks at Nulls.net are great to work with.

In a period of 24 hours they worked on fine tuning our site to work exactly the way we wanted it to. Their response time is within minutes of reaching out to them. We had some "special" circumstances with integrating our gift wrapping products and they came to the rescue, writing additional code to accommodate a user friendly interface for our customers.

This is a great product out of the box but the real testament is the personal attention we received from their support staff.

Big Thanks from all of here at Puppy Culture!

Hotlogic

Great App! It worked perfect for our needs by putting the gift wrap option right with the product as an option instead of trying to manage it all at cart level which I sure would have led to confusion for all parties.

I had a small issue when setting it up (totally my fault) and the support was top notch. A little back and forth and they were able to get me totally taken care in plenty of time for the Christmas rush.

I'd highly recommend these guys!

1 2 3 4 6 Next