Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Create beautiful gift wrap(s) for your store.

Sudist

Great app & support ! I had a minor issue on the cart section, they fixed it within 15 mins ! I recommend !

The Perfume Bar NZ

App is super easy to use and install and the assistance from the team is fast and could not be more helpful.

BlackBear Children's Boutique

We love this app and the customer service is really outstanding! Thank you for all of your help. Highly recommended!

Ushood

The app provides a terrific array of options for gift wrap, enclosed note, etc. It works flawlessly and serves our needs completely. I am most impressed with the level of customer service. Not only did they stick with me patiently on an issue I could not resolve, but they followed up multiple times, even bringing something to my attention I was not aware of, in an effort to ensure the app functioned perfectly on our store. Thank you Gift Wrap Plus!

HNINA Gourmet

The app is great and the support spectacular. Another app caused a conflict with Gift Wrap Plus and caused it not to work. The support team was able to find the problem and fix it, even though it was another app and tech team that created the problem. Above and beyond. Thank you!

Veille sur toi

I use this app for my toy store, it's very easy to use. I recommand this app for gift wraping option.

The Lemonade Boutique LLC

I installed this app to give my customers gift wrap options-- I believe it has really increased my sales over the holidays especially! Having a gift wrap option gives me a competitive edge. The app is straightforward and works seamlessly. I love that it is customizable so it blends perfectly with my aesthetics. I requested a few tweaks for my store and the developer (Soner) was very quick to respond and implement them. I'm so grateful!

Alice Walk

incredible customer service! we always have a thorough and helpful response from their team within minutes, even during really busy shopping periods like the holidays.

Pazzazed

This app is THE BEST gift wrap app on the platform, I promise you will not be disappointed. I received grade a customer support - immediately fast replies! I asked the developer for a change, and it was changed within 24 hours... absolutely incredible. I've been using this app for months now and am always impressed at it's intuitiveness. I see other shops that use a different gift wrap app and none of the others look at integrated, smooth and clean as Gift Wrap Plus does. Also - you get the MOST for your dollar here - other apps are way more expensive and offer LESS features. I am very happy this was the first app I chose for gift wrap - the dashboard makes everything easy to view/edit. Thank you Gift Wrap Plus for all the work you've done for Pazzazed during our busy holiday season - your constant customer support is immensely appreciated and we will be shouting your name from the rooftops for all to know about the amazing work you've done with this app.

La Môme Bijou

i've been using this app for quite some time now and i'm fully satisfied. The customer support is just great and really fast. thanks !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8