Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Create beautiful gift wrap(s) for your store.

KANYEKA

This app is really nice! love how it looks and works ! And the support is out of this world. Soner is so prompt in his replies and helps solve the problem at lightning speed. Amazing app & customer service. I highly recommend them!

HÄLSASHOP

I am very satisfied with the quick response to my inquiry.
If you feel unhappy with something in this app, I suggest you contact the customer service.

Shoes 'N' More

App is easy to use. Looks good on our site. Great, responsive app support with immediate email responses containing helpful answers from customer service. Thanks Somer!

Yoga Studio Store

I can't rate this app highly enough, its fantastic and the help from the developer was brilliant.
This was setup in my store in no time and fully customised to fit in with our business. If your looking for a gift wrap solution this is the best one by far for Shopify.

Sudist

Great app & support ! I had a minor issue on the cart section, they fixed it within 15 mins ! I recommend !

The Perfume Bar NZ

App is super easy to use and install and the assistance from the team is fast and could not be more helpful.

BlackBear Children's Boutique

We love this app and the customer service is really outstanding! Thank you for all of your help. Highly recommended!

Ushood

The app provides a terrific array of options for gift wrap, enclosed note, etc. It works flawlessly and serves our needs completely. I am most impressed with the level of customer service. Not only did they stick with me patiently on an issue I could not resolve, but they followed up multiple times, even bringing something to my attention I was not aware of, in an effort to ensure the app functioned perfectly on our store. Thank you Gift Wrap Plus!

HNINA Gourmet

The app is great and the support spectacular. Another app caused a conflict with Gift Wrap Plus and caused it not to work. The support team was able to find the problem and fix it, even though it was another app and tech team that created the problem. Above and beyond. Thank you!

Veille sur toi

I use this app for my toy store, it's very easy to use. I recommand this app for gift wraping option.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9