Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Offer free gift or paid, gift wrap, gift note, gift card, box

Danique Jewelry

Great app! We immediately received orders that included gift wrapping and provides a great add-on service to our clients. We had a technical issue and I contacted support and the issue was resolved in less than 24 hours. Thank you again!
www.daniquejewelry.com

Clothed With Truth

Love this app! Soner provided knowledgeable service and speedy support in helping to customize our gift wrap style options. We've had the app installed for less than 48 hours and have already received several gift wrap orders. Having the gift wrap option visible and easily accessible on the product page is making a positive impact. Thanks very much!
Deborah @ Clothed with Truth

Spirits And Spice

Their support response is immediate and very helpful. We are also using the Turbo shopify theme and have had very few problems with the app functioning as it should. Support was able to quickly address the one problem we did have and it's working great.

Monoset

Good fast and flexible support. Recommend.

Huckle Bee Farms

OK Here it is... I first gave only a 1 star review last year....BUT.... I really like what this app could do for our store. At first it sill wasn't working with theme, Turbo and on Apple IOS Iphone. I sent a email for help and to give them a second chance. Seriously, these guys worked for three weeks to figure out what what wrong and they did. They got the app working perfectly. Hats off to them and their dedication to customer service, ensuring a good product. Thank you

Palam Silks

Awesome support and very quick reply :)

Maine Ly Fish Prints And Mercantile

These guys are great. I have been using fownone year or so! Super valuable app. Just upgraded for the holiday season! I had one small issue and the team fixed it within hours! If you own an Ecommerce retail product store. THIS IS A MUST BUY!

Backstagerockstar

Brilliantly simple but highly effective app. More importantly, their customer support is ace. Solved my install issue in minutes AND suggested some overall improvements to my store which were very useful!

Artistica Italian Gallery

Simple and very good non-intrusive exactly what we needed. Installed without any problem. Very easy to use and GREAT Tech support with complimentary customization. Great app!

Bliss Gardens

Great App - and AWESOME SUPPORT! I added the app and needed the program customized. They had it up in running in no time. Very happy with these folks and you will be too!