Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Create beautiful gift wrap(s) for your store.

Dilly Dally's Toy Store

This app has just saved my sanity! Soner worked with me to help customize this to fit our needs. We offer complementary gift wrap with purchase and it was hard to find the right fit for our needs. She was so quick to respond and alleviate my worry about tech glitches. I had customers checking out and utlilizing the gift wrap scroll down option and notes within minutes of getting it running. I highly recommend this for anyone needing to add this service to your business. Very responsive and really helped us to make it fit our lil shop.

Global Partner Market

I sell digital products, so I used Gift Wrap Plus to add postcards announcing the product as a gift. Soner and the dev team added a custom name and address fields for the gift postcard to be sent to. They were super helpful, quick and easy to work with!

mazi + zo

I've just added the app and the team was extremely responsive in helping me make sure the app is set up correctly and works perfectly. I upgraded to a paid program in order to customize and the work was done in less than 10min! thank you!

Solara Candle Co

This app is exactly what I needed and so easy to set up. I needed some help with a small issue to tailor it to my site and Soner was so helpful and quick in responding. It’s perfect for my needs. Highly recommended!

For Dignity

I use this app to offer gift wrapping and now a second option of Christmas/holiday gift wrapping to increase my store conversion rate. Soner was incredibly helpful and quick in responding to my question of setting up more than one gift wrapping option on all my product pages.The coding and installation was done plus a review and adjustment all within 24 hours. Excellent!!

The Daily Knead

This app was exactly what I needed as gift wrapping only applies to some of our collections. We had a few hiccups but Soner was so thorough and helpful. He was able to help us figure out how to make the Gift Wrap Plus work seamlessly with the other app we have installed for our webpage. Highly recommended!

Dainty Rocks Jewellery

I have used this app for over a year now, never had any issues, its always worked like a dream, looks smart, easy to set up and maintain and if you do sell enough to need to pay for the app, the cost is cheap enough to make back on your sales of wrap. I recently had a query to add a choice of Xmas and Floral wrap with the festive season coming, they replied in minutes, with a fix, and that is now complete, I am so happy! Customers can now pick between wraps. Thank you

Tadpoles and Tiddlers

Outstanding customer service!! Every Shopify app developer should be this efficient. I liked the app before but after working with Soner on a minor issue I’m completely sold. The problem was solved within a few hours after notifying them and without any issues. Multiply my 5 stars x 10. Well done guys!

Titan Sarawak Sdn Bhd

I just subscride for this Gift Wrap Plus and it hit me need. It is very great and easy to use. Btw, can i make the free gift checkbox is checked by default?

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please send an email to support@nulls.net and we will let you know.

Ella Claire & Co.

I am so impressed with Gift Wrap Plus! They are very easy to work with, and their customer service is top-notch! Soner is incredible and worked with me to ensure adding our gift wrapping options were seamless and easy to understand for our customers! I highly recommend Gift Wrap Plus!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7