Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus | Reviews

by Nulls.Net

Create beautiful gift wrap for your store.

Lucilles Pearls Hair Care, LLC

The user interface looks a little bit complicated but not really hard to get it. A lot of customization options.

Sweetscoops

A powerful Gift wrap App. Emily was really helpful. She answered my questions in minutes. Good work.

Nieces Pieces Klozet

Thanks for your help. So helpful and great customer support. I need to test it more and I will update my review if something changes.

Crazy Good Mask

Awesome customer support! Looks great and works very well. I hope we will be able to use it soon for our customers.

Thompson Ferrier Wholesale

Great app and support team is on top of it! They got back to us quickly and provided a solution to our problem

Dals Foods

Awesome experience. Soner was really helpful, had flawless communication, and a great app to offer gift wrap. Thank you, team.

The Urban + The Mystic

We used this app to provide a gift note option to our customer on each product page that could have one. We would love if they had an option to add to the checkout page as well in case the customer missed it before. The support team is wonderful!

catherinekcollections

I had a fantastic experience with Gift Wrap Plus so far. Nice to have a free plan, and customer support was amazing :)

LBJ Charms

I really like gift wrap plus. Really fast answer and easy to use. Highly recommend. really love it..

Rio Best Hair

Worth it for sure. I was looking for a stable Gift wrap offer app and I found the answer. No need to edit the theme. Super easy to install.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10