Gift Wrap Plus

Create beautiful gift wrap for your store.

Free plan available
Gift Wrap

Pluug baby

The free version of their app is working nicely. But you can get more features in the nominal amount. I'm pleased to found out an impressive app. Recommended!!!

Baleen

Great customer service! Easy to use and great app for add on gift boxes and gift messages for gift certificates.

Blk Cotton

I do not like to give reviews very often, but their effective support urged me to add a review. I had an issue. So, sent an email to them. They responded in a minute. That was incredible. Generally, I have to wait a lot whenever I contact a developer. But in this case, they were super fast. I was not expecting that level of support. Thank you so much!!! Giving you five stars because you guys deserve it.

Mintee Clothing

Looked up many helpful reviews of this app and gave it a try. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. Now, I'm sticking with this app. Thank you for your support, Sonar.

Petpreme.cl

Stunning app:) now you can offer gift wrapping to your customers and make them happy. The gift wrap plus app is easy to install. No need to edit the theme etc. However, if you ever encounter issues their assistance is top-notch.

Petite Life Boutique

Tried many gift wrapping app but all I have to say is gift wrap plus is far better than other apps. Their support is incredibly professional and responsible. They answered all my queries rapidly. For now, no complaints; no worries. Love using this app, and of course, highly recommend it.

With Us We Grow

A great app if you want to make your customers happy with free gift wrapping. Also, you can use it for free.

HENRY BEGUELIN

Great App that does what it promises without creating problems!
Super customer support. They helped me in real time to solve and develop something that fits easily in my shop.
Very top!

Rira Smith

If you are looking for gift wrapping and messages for your products then gift wrap plus will help you.

RetailBoxx

Great app and looks great in my store. Love it. Gift wrap plus helps me a lot to have happy customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12