Better Gift Card Auto Fulfill

Better Gift Card Auto Fulfill

by Kompile IVS

Easily fulfill your digital gift cards automatically

Canvas by Numbers

I wish I could give a positive review, but that's not the case. The app fails to fulfill certain orders even though they are all "paid". We have tried both settings (fulfill only and capture and fulfill), and both times missed orders. What a shock when a customer emailed me to say that her sister never got the gift card paid 2 weeks before. And there it was, the order unfulfilled. All in all, I had to fulfill some orders manually because the app did not work. Other it did. No idea what the pattern is. I will reach out to support again and update my review if they can make it work once and for all.

December 19, 2020

Sorry for the bad experince using this app. Some orders is not able to be fulfilled due to incorrect order status and therefore the app does not work on all orders. If you have any details on what orders have failed i'll be happy to investigate the problem. Thanks!

camcamcopenhagen.com

Great app allowing automatic capturing of gift card payments and issuing of gift card codes.

When paired with an app blocking gift cards being purchased with other products, it fulfills the awkward Danish legislation regarding prohibition of capturing payment before order processing has begun.

Lirumlarumleg

Perfect - we have been waiting for this app.

Morfars

Kept simple and efficient! Of course a gift card should be fulfilled instantly - and now we can :)