Digital Gift Experience

Gift Button, Gift Messages, & Customer Analytics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Create a digital gifting experience

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC

I'm so glad I found this app! It's highly customizable, so I made the button match my theme colors and it looks GREAT!!! I had a little problem with the button being too big for the space I had it in, and it looked a little squished, so I reached out to support and the devs very kindly reshuffled and resized a couple of things and made the button look perfect. I'm so happy with the look and feel of this app, I cannot wait for my customers to take it for a test run. Highly recommended!

British Food Supplies

The app is awesome! The best thing is their support system, always willing to help and welcoming new suggestions. Overall good experience with the app and customer satisfaction is 10/10.

UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles

AMAZING APP!!! Very accommodating customer service. We accidentally did something to cause the code to disappear from our theme (no clue) and in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT the day before Valentines Day, they had it fixed in 15 MINUTES!

Owlivia

This app saved us! We use Amazon multichannel fulfillment and we didn't have the ability to do gift messaging - since our business relies so heavily on gifting, we almost had to find another fulfillment partner but then we got lucky and found this app. The experience is great for both customer and takes zero effort for sellers. Love love love! Thank you so much!

Ilyse G. Jewelry

Gifted was easy to install, worked immediately on each of my product pages, and looked great! Customers love the personalized gifting experience. Highly recommend!

Velvety

I love this app! So simple and easy to install! But also a great design and our customers love it! 100% recommended!

tigerstyle coffee

Great potential and exceptional customer service. We installed the gifted app for a promotion that we were running. It was easy to install and quickly allowed us to execute. The best part is their exceptional customer service though as they helped us solve some critical issues practically in real-time. Great app that will only get better with their team.

Posh Hawaii

I was very impressed with customer service. They were able to fix a bug quickly and on a weekend no less. The Team at Gifted are very professional and care about their product.

Eco-Gift Shop

I need to revise my review for Gifted. I thought it was another service provider. Gifted communicates well and I am very happy with the assistance and added knowledge. I will surely try Gifted when they have the features needed for my virtual products. Thank you

Coach Rock

I'm excited about Gifted, however we have not used or promoted the app yet. I'm looking forward to rolling this out. I wish I knew about Gifted before the holiday season this would have been an awesome promotion. Hopefully, we can promote in time for those last minute gifts. *A feature suggestion: It would be nice to allow the purchaser the ability to send to multiple people/addresses. I'm working on sending the same gift to multiple people it would be nice if I can do in one transaction. Of course I will try to find another app but I'm a fan of one stop app. :-)

Previous 1