Gifted

Gifted | Reviews

by Gifted

Send your products as gifts via e-mail

Owlivia

This app saved us! We use Amazon multichannel fulfillment and we didn't have the ability to do gift messaging - since our business relies so heavily on gifting, we almost had to find another fulfillment partner but then we got lucky and found this app. The experience is great for both customer and takes zero effort for sellers. Love love love! Thank you so much!

Ilyse G. Jewelry

Gifted was easy to install, worked immediately on each of my product pages, and looked great! Customers love the personalized gifting experience. Highly recommend!

Velvety

I love this app! So simple and easy to install! But also a great design and our customers love it! 100% recommended!

tigerstyle coffee

Great potential and exceptional customer service. We installed the gifted app for a promotion that we were running. It was easy to install and quickly allowed us to execute. The best part is their exceptional customer service though as they helped us solve some critical issues practically in real-time. Great app that will only get better with their team.

Posh Hawaii

I was very impressed with customer service. They were able to fix a bug quickly and on a weekend no less. The Team at Gifted are very professional and care about their product.

Eco-Gift Shop

I need to revise my review for Gifted. I thought it was another service provider. Gifted communicates well and I am very happy with the assistance and added knowledge. I will surely try Gifted when they have the features needed for my virtual products. Thank you

Coach Rock

I'm excited about Gifted, however we have not used or promoted the app yet. I'm looking forward to rolling this out. I wish I knew about Gifted before the holiday season this would have been an awesome promotion. Hopefully, we can promote in time for those last minute gifts. *A feature suggestion: It would be nice to allow the purchaser the ability to send to multiple people/addresses. I'm working on sending the same gift to multiple people it would be nice if I can do in one transaction. Of course I will try to find another app but I'm a fan of one stop app. :-)

Shop On In

Ok I begin with 5 stars just for the quick & easy installation also how professional & clean it looks on my page. I cannot wait to see what this app., can do. I will be back for an update but so far so fantastic!