Gifted

Gifted

by Gifted

Provide a personalized e-gift experience to your customers

Posh Hawaii

I was very impressed with customer service. They were able to fix a bug quickly and on a weekend no less. The Team at Gifted are very professional and care about their product.

Eco-Gift Shop

I need to revise my review for Gifted. I thought it was another service provider. Gifted communicates well and I am very happy with the assistance and added knowledge. I will surely try Gifted when they have the features needed for my virtual products. Thank you

Coach Rock

I'm excited about Gifted, however we have not used or promoted the app yet. I'm looking forward to rolling this out. I wish I knew about Gifted before the holiday season this would have been an awesome promotion. Hopefully, we can promote in time for those last minute gifts. *A feature suggestion: It would be nice to allow the purchaser the ability to send to multiple people/addresses. I'm working on sending the same gift to multiple people it would be nice if I can do in one transaction. Of course I will try to find another app but I'm a fan of one stop app. :-)

Shop On In

Ok I begin with 5 stars just for the quick & easy installation also how professional & clean it looks on my page. I cannot wait to see what this app., can do. I will be back for an update but so far so fantastic!