EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

by 506

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart.

SuperFeast

I have used this app to do gift with purchase on our store for marketing purposes, that is, buy x product variant and get x product free. It works well, and the EasyGift team were super helpful getting me set up and helping optimise the speed of the app. I would love if the free product could be hidden as I don't like that the customers can see the freebie (this is a product we wouldn't normally sell so having it in our product range is a bit annoying) and we have had a few issues with it not working for EVERYONE so it's not foolproof, but I literally spent three hours testing apps and this was the best by FAR. And as I mentioned, the support team are excellent. Would highly recommend. In general it helped us increase our revenue dramatically in a month so it's worth the little bit of hassle getting it set up. Thanks again to the EasyGift team for being so supportive and helpful.

Kapten & Son - Japan

I like the simplicity of the app, also the fact that it can be administered through the standard Shopify backend (Automatic Discounts). Customer service was super quick and helpful. We did have an issue where the code does not execute unless the page is not loaded completely but that can be fixed in the settings.

Drift HQ

This app works great! The developers personally worked on my site to ensure perfect functionality. Thanks again!

HypePods

Awesome team! This apps made us increase our convertion rate by 1.3% in 2 months! I recommande you this apps for free gifts in cart

All You Need Music

I have been really happy with this app. It works very well, and setting up the free gifts and combinations has been easy to set up and works well. Customer service was excellent when I needed any help at all. Recommended.

Velettà

This app is super easy to set up and works exactly as expected. When we were having trouble they jumped onto troubleshooting straight away and found it was another app causing the issue. Thanks so much for your help!

Pop on Veneers

EasyGift Auto is a fantastic & elegant solution for adding products automatically to the cart with other products. We use it to add a free gift to every order. Anthony helped us directly in our theme to fix bugs, and we are grateful for their diligence. Great app, great support.

NISIA GOLD

I'm using this app to scale my sales by adding a free gift to our customers cart when they are checking out. I needed support for a technical issue and Anthony resolved it within few minutes. Great app & support. Well done, keep it up!

Bicicletta

Helps with free gift card promos we have. Customer service was fast and explained the issue and solution clearly.

FRANKiE4 Development Store

amazing app with great support :) would definitely recommend this app. this one stands out from other gifting app because of how technical it can get and we can realise the exact feature with this app

Previous 1 3 4