EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

by 506

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart.

Habitat Skateboards | The Sovereign Sect

great app and fast customer service.. Solved our problem and made a quick tweak to packing slips as requested.

Diamond Painting Planet

Very useful app. Can finally create a "Buy One, Get One Free" offer and automatically add the free product to the cart. Also use it to upsell and easily earn back the monthly fee. Great customer service, very helpful in solving any issues you might have.

Goldie's - Designer Dress Hire

I have spent weeks researching how to get a product to automatically add into all my customers carts and after trialling different apps and doing some coding, this is easily the best solution. I had a couple of issues on my end as the product I wanted to add had some unique settings and the tech team worked so quickly to fix it and went above and beyond. I hardly ever write reviews but signed in specifically so I could for this app!

BeautyPro

Does exactly what I need it to do. I had some issues with my theme code interfering with the app and the support team were on hand quickly to fix the issue for me. Really looking forward to running my first promo with EasyGift.

IKAWA Home

The app works as advertised! Rules-based gifting gets automatically added when your chosen product gets added to the cart. All you need to do is then apply a discount code (or auto discount) to that free product. The team has been super responsive and caring during my quick support request - you're in safe hands!

YEPSS

Great customer service, respond quickly and helpful. The latest version works very well for my store.

Kapten & Son - Japan

I like the simplicity of the app, also the fact that it can be administered through the standard Shopify backend (Automatic Discounts). Customer service was super quick and helpful. We did have an issue where the code does not execute unless the page is not loaded completely but that can be fixed in the settings.

Drift HQ

This app works great! The developers personally worked on my site to ensure perfect functionality. Thanks again!

HypePods

Awesome team! This apps made us increase our convertion rate by 1.3% in 2 months! I recommande you this apps for free gifts in cart

All You Need Music

I have been really happy with this app. It works very well, and setting up the free gifts and combinations has been easy to set up and works well. Customer service was excellent when I needed any help at all. Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4