EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

by 506

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart.

La Maison Lavande

We use this app to easily and automatically add a gift to the cart. Had a question about a particular issue I was facing and the team was super proactive to help.

LEGO® Store Srbija

very helpful app for our business. easy to use and helpful support combined with the best value for money if you need this functionality

BABYZEN Store

Very happy with this app: Easy and quick to setup.
Great support - feedback in minutes, on two different topics.
And while our theme had some customizations which caused some glitches, this app has been enhanced super-quickly to adjust with our customizations. I strongly recommend!

USA 24Hundred

Great and simple app for added value item promotions. Really fast and reliable customer service as well!

Nourish Mantra India

This is the best app for easy and automatic product to cart addition.
very easy to setup, works every time flawlessly.

Nourish Mantra USA

This is the best app for easy and automatic product to cart addition.
very easy to setup, works every time flawlessly.

Optimum Performance

The support and the app are great.
I had a small problem and it was fixed very quickly. keep up the good work :)

Simon Wolff Ltd.

App does what it promises and the customer service is just PHENOMENAL. Had a small bump in the beginning (my bad, not theirs) and the support team came to my rescue quickly and efficiently. Very happy.

National Park Posters

I had been searching for a solution that would allow me to add free gifts at different tiers...and EasyGift lets me do it...and do it easily! Customers get notifications that free items have been added to their cart -- and more importantly, those gifts show up in the cart as free -- so there's no confusion about what they should expect to receive! Thanks, Rob Decker, National Park Posters.

2XU

A Nifty little app. As simple as it needs to be, using the native Shopify discounts. Lovely guys, very responsive and helpful!