EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

Automatically gift or include products in your customers' cart

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Auto add to cart app

Cheeky P's

Currently trialling the app for our store. We had some app installation issues as we use a custom theme but these were quickly resolved by Nathan. Brilliant service!

March 28, 2022

Woohoo! Thank you for your review 🙌

Luccardo Italian Treats

The best free gift app there is! Seamlessly integrates within the theme. Plenty of options and rules. Relieves all the headaches of 'properly' giving your customers a free gift. Highly recommended. Thanks!

March 28, 2022

This is music to our ears! Thanks for your compliments! 👂🎶 😁

Rockfishfootwear.co.uk

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, easy to use. Had a query that was dealt with very quickly, brilliant communication and service.

March 24, 2022

Thanks for your glowing review! ✨

Rick Stein

We're using the app to add free gifts to orders. We had a few issue on the cart page but 506's support have been excellent in helping us resolve these.

March 23, 2022

Thanks for your great review! We're elated you had a fab experience with the support team! 🙌

Toki Mats

Time spent using app About 2 months

I searched a while before I found this app and am so pleased with its functionality and customer service! I was able to easily set it up to fit my use case, and any questions I had were quickly answered by their team. Definitely recommend!

March 21, 2022

Awesome stuff - we're over the moon to hear your high praise! 🥳

Suprabeam

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app had just the features I was looking for, and everything works flawlessly. It is easy to set up, and the support is fast and competent.

March 18, 2022

We appreciate your praise for the app! Glad you like it and had a good experience with the support team!! 🤩

Get Hooked Seafood

The team is incredibly responsive and their app is so easy to use! We're so happy with this app. We use EasyGift to include a $15 one time sign up fee for our subscription products.

March 16, 2022

We're so happy and thankful for your positive review! 😄

SHEFIT

Easy Gift is a perfect app that everyone needs to have in their stack. Don't waste your time trying out other apps. I've tried them all, none will function the way you want them to. Before this I would have to use a shopify script along with custom sections to achieve the same outcome, which no one wants to do for something that should be as simple as adding a gift to your cart. I did have a question on some custom changes, Nathan was quick to respond and edited our theme the same day. Easy Gift is simple to setup with lots of great options and works exactly how a gift with purchase app should!

March 9, 2022

Thanks for your kind words! We love it when our users see the power of EasyGift. ☺️

VETTA

Nathan was so helpful and so fast and understood everything I needed. The app is also so intuitive and easy to guide in what we need it to do. Highly recommend!!!

March 9, 2022

Thanks for sharing your great experience with EasyGift and the customer service team! 🤩

Riley

Location Ireland

Such a great app! We've used it multiple times now and recently Nathan from the tech team was so great and made some custom edits for us in our theme which was so so helpful. Thank you! Will definitely continue to use it :)

March 8, 2022

Your words mean a lot - thanks for the fantastic review! 🌟