EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

Automatically gift or include products in your customers' cart

From $9.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Auto add to cart app

Blumenmaedchen

Tolle APP, wir haben schon sehr viele dieser Art getestet, das ist die Beste in diesem Bereich! Verschiedene Gifts mit verschiedene Kriterien einstellbar, klasse! Alles per CSS anpassbar... wow! Super APP!!! ✭✭✭✭✭

Everjump

Very useful app and incredibly fast and supportive team! We had some issues setting up this app because we wanted to add a subscription product and the team helped us quickly to solve it.

FAO Schwarz

This app is excellent and the support is even better! The EasyGift team was responsive to look into an issue even when their app wasn't causing the conflict. Very friendly, professional and competent!

Kuju Coffee

Literally added this app at the last minute, set it up, had a small issue, which was related to my set up and not the app, I sent the customer service team an email and they resolved my issue within minutes! the Customer Service team was amazing, and the app is doing exactly what I needed it to do. Could not be happier! Cheaper and easier to use than other apps with more reviews.

Nomadix

Perfect for Q4 holiday season when my team wanted to have a product automatically added to the cart. The rules are super easy to figure out and the team behind the application was incredibly helpful when I ran into an issue on Shopify's side regarding discounts. They took the time to look into our store and give us instructions on how to fix the issue, which wasn't even an issue caused by their app!

La Rosée cosmétiques

EasyGift répond parfaitement à un besoin qu'on ne trouve pas sur Shopify : offrir un cadeau qui s'ajoute automatiquement au panier selon une condition. Elle est très facile à prendre en main et tout est parfaitement expliqué. Un énorme plus : le service client est hyper réactif et prêt a répondre à n'importe quelle question et régler le moindre problème ! Merci encore pour votre aide !

Grill Your Ass Off

Amazing customer service and amazing opportunities that you can accomplish with this application at a great price!

BKIND

The app is very user friendly and can be set up really quickly! We encountered a problem specific to our website, which is in 2 languages, and the customer service team did an amazing job at fixing the problem for us! We are very pleased! :)

teegeschwister

Great support and really fast answers. The support helped me to solve some problems with my theme. Great APP. Everything works fine. Thank you so much.

Habitat Skateboards | The Sovereign Sect

great app and fast customer service.. Solved our problem and made a quick tweak to packing slips as requested.