EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

Automatically gift or include products in your customers' cart

From $9.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Auto add to cart app

Davis Instruments

We had used the app for a year for upselling. It was performing well in general, and easy to configure as well. We had to switch to another solution recently due to a compatible issue between the app and our theme. I'd still recommend the app, but better try a rule first to verify everything's good and correct. Also, a suggestion to the development team that it'd be better if the app can provide some performance insights or basic analysis.

Cleva

I tried several different apps in order to offer a simple, free gift in the cart and found them all to be far too distracting in terms of front end design and a risky addition in a cart. I found EasyGift so simple to install and understand. It feels like a premium app that has been well thought through. Their support service is absolutely second to none! Very quick to add a code fix to our highly customised site. The only reason I gave this four stars instead of five, is because you can't combine discounts once you have an active rule running in the cart. As our store is a Shopify Plus store, I was able to add a cart script to get around this but for most that would not be an easy option. Would recommend.

June 23, 2022

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear you are a fan of the features in EasyGift. We're actively looking into discounting alternatives. 😊

Stonemaier Games (Australia)

Excellent app and support — does just what we need without all the bells, whistles and bloat on most bundle apps.

The Scoin Shop

Location South Africa

Good app, doe sits job well. Really benefits from having one's store setup optimally. Only really ran into issues when I had 5/6 promos going at once. Support team has been great.

SuperFeast

I have used this app to do gift with purchase on our store for marketing purposes, that is, buy x product variant and get x product free. It works well, and the EasyGift team were super helpful getting me set up and helping optimise the speed of the app. I would love if the free product could be hidden as I don't like that the customers can see the freebie (this is a product we wouldn't normally sell so having it in our product range is a bit annoying) and we have had a few issues with it not working for EVERYONE so it's not foolproof, but I literally spent three hours testing apps and this was the best by FAR. And as I mentioned, the support team are excellent. Would highly recommend. In general it helped us increase our revenue dramatically in a month so it's worth the little bit of hassle getting it set up. Thanks again to the EasyGift team for being so supportive and helpful.

BodyBlendz

I installed this app and had an issue But fortunately they got an amazing Support team , They helped a lot and fixed the issue asap , Thanks a lot