EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

by FiftyPoint6

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart

Alexandria K

Awesome app! It didn't install correctly on my store, so I reached out to the support team. Anthony was super helpful and was able to quickly resolve my issues. I definitely recommend this app!

Promovet.vet

This app works great and is super easy to setup! I had a question for support and they rapidly got in touch, tested and resolved my issue.

Commercial Arborists Ltd

Absolutely brilliant app and customer service. Did exactly what we wanted and Alex from support even tweaked it very quickly so it worked even better for our website. Thank you. Highly recommended.

FINAFLEX

Adam Neuwirth helped me get this app working for all the promos on my site. This app is very useful and does everything it says it does. Big Kudos to Adam!

The Bong Cleaners

Works great and seamless. It also updates when you checkout incase they try and update theyre cart to try and bypass it. I love the fact you can cuztomize the text when added to cart and the image, its great!

Ilisio

I used it for two months now and I find it quite useful for increasing the AOV as customers see instantly both the notification for gift and also the cart updated. A must have app.

megamust

Just a Great MUSTHAVE APP! Here is why.

There is no other app that auto-pushes your Gifts or discounts products into the cart page!! MEGA UPSALE because suddenly your customers are seeing an extra item discounted in there basket and in a matter of a second they can choose to leave it or BUY IT. Great customers service to, nothing to say but positive things about the app and team! Thanks guy's im a big fan.