EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart | Reviews

by 506

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart.

Simple Painting

Used a different gifting app, but this one is does the job a lot faster. Basically no loading time. Customer support is super fast too.

Wheel Warehouse

In our industry several vendors are moving to include surcharges for handling and to cover some costs for increased dollars on containers, packaging, etc. so we needed to find a way to have those fees added onto select products. The set up was fairly straightforward but I had a little issue with how it calculated but Nathan and Anthony on the tech side had me up and running, issue free after a couple emails back and forth.

Tenderlyrooted

We use EasyGift to add items automatically to customer's carts based on certain perks. It works extremely well! When we did hit a snag with another Shopify app (GiftShip), I reached out to EasyGift Support and they immediately began working on the issue, resolving it well before the discussed timeline. They were thoughtful, kind, friendly, quick and professional in their communication -- it was clear we were dealing with real humans who really care about creating an awesome product. 10/10 would recommend!

juliettehasgun

Amazing service, the app itselft was 100% what I was looking for but there was a bug with what our old agency had built in the cart page, Anthony from customer service solved the issue in no time ! Thank you so much, I 100% recommend this app :)

EliteCooler.com

The app itself is great. It'll do exactly what you want it to do, very configurable. BUT...that's not the reason why you want to go with this particular app for this feature. Go with it because the support team is REALLY quick and effective. I ran into an issue during black friday that was my fault, and their support team (hi Stephanie) was able to get it fixed for me quickly. Massively appreciated, thank you!

Beautiful Disaster Clothing

FINALLY! We have been looking for an app that would work exactly the way this one does for us! Thank you for making this so easy and simple!

Midnight Co.

Not a negative review, I was just hoping somebody could help us whilst we wait for their support team to review our issue. Once we add the item to cart we just get a spinning wheel that doesn't seem to stop and nothing is added to cart until you refresh the page. Otherwise it's been a great and effective app.

Blumenmaedchen

Tolle APP, wir haben schon sehr viele dieser Art getestet, das ist die Beste in diesem Bereich! Verschiedene Gifts mit verschiedene Kriterien einstellbar, klasse! Alles per CSS anpassbar... wow! Super APP!!! ✭✭✭✭✭

Everjump

Very useful app and incredibly fast and supportive team! We had some issues setting up this app because we wanted to add a subscription product and the team helped us quickly to solve it.

FAO Schwarz

This app is excellent and the support is even better! The EasyGift team was responsive to look into an issue even when their app wasn't causing the conflict. Very friendly, professional and competent!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6