EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

by 506

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart.

NISIA GOLD

I'm using this app to scale my sales by adding a free gift to our customers cart when they are checking out. I needed support for a technical issue and Anthony resolved it within few minutes. Great app & support. Well done, keep it up!

Bicicletta

Helps with free gift card promos we have. Customer service was fast and explained the issue and solution clearly.

FRANKiE4 Development Store

amazing app with great support :) would definitely recommend this app. this one stands out from other gifting app because of how technical it can get and we can realise the exact feature with this app

Wild For Dogs

I used this app to run a gift with purchase and it is a lifesaver since Shopify doesn't let you automatically add a gift to cart! I initially didn't set it up properly but the customer service team went above and beyond to help me - really exceptional service! It's now working perfectly and helping to increase AOV with the incentive of a gift on higher spend. Highly recommend!

La Maison Lavande

We use this app to easily and automatically add a gift to the cart. Had a question about a particular issue I was facing and the team was super proactive to help.

LEGO® Store Srbija

very helpful app for our business. easy to use and helpful support combined with the best value for money if you need this functionality

BABYZEN Store

Very happy with this app: Easy and quick to setup.
Great support - feedback in minutes, on two different topics.
And while our theme had some customizations which caused some glitches, this app has been enhanced super-quickly to adjust with our customizations. I strongly recommend!

USA 24Hundred

Great and simple app for added value item promotions. Really fast and reliable customer service as well!

Nourish Mantra India

This is the best app for easy and automatic product to cart addition.
very easy to setup, works every time flawlessly.

Nourish Mantra USA

This is the best app for easy and automatic product to cart addition.
very easy to setup, works every time flawlessly.

Previous 1 3