Gifthy.io

Gifthy.io

by Gifthy.io

This upcoming holiday season, boost sales through gifts

WordWearer

This is the best Gifting App concept ever! Perfect for any website that sells items that require size and color preferences that they buyer may not know! Also getting 2 email contacts from 1 sale is almost unheard of! Great support!

adealeachweek

Every other gift app paled in comparison after learning of this app. This app has features I didn't even know I wanted until I stumbled onto it. Support was very responsive & helpful too.

Discount Station

Awesome idea to help with more sales for your shop they even came and fitted the button to match my shops theme great app :)

SheWarehouse

These guys are amazing. I received hands on help setting up the app, making sure it was working correctly with my custom settings and on top of that created a marketing page exclusive for my store. The app has been installed for 2 days now and is working great. My customers love this option.

Bombay Sunset Jewellery

I installed this app because we used to lose lots of sales during peak selling periods such as Christmas. It's only been a few days since I installed the app and I already got a few orders for gifts so that's good news. Great app.