Gifthy.io

This upcoming holiday season, boost sales through gifts

YOGO

This app is appalling and extremely scammer looking. The copy is so garbled and misspelled that I have no idea what they are saying - inside of the UX flow!
Their app name is emblazoned everywhere, their CTAs make no sense and it is buggy when you arrive at the giveaway page, with error popups that make no sense at all.
There is a 0% chance this app is secure and it looks like a scammer page. They did not even hire someone off Fiverr to spell check.

Kid Angeles

I had such high hopes for this app but I’ve been reaching out since 1/29 asking for help and have gotten 0 response. I’ve reached out on the app and via email asking for help to implement this feature to my jewelry pages because Valentine’s Day was coming up. It’s 2/12 and after multiple emails and chats - nothing. Add at your own risk

WordWearer

This is the best Gifting App concept ever! Perfect for any website that sells items that require size and color preferences that they buyer may not know! Also getting 2 email contacts from 1 sale is almost unheard of! Great support!

adealeachweek

Every other gift app paled in comparison after learning of this app. This app has features I didn't even know I wanted until I stumbled onto it. Support was very responsive & helpful too.

Discount Station

Awesome idea to help with more sales for your shop they even came and fitted the button to match my shops theme great app :)

SheWarehouse

These guys are amazing. I received hands on help setting up the app, making sure it was working correctly with my custom settings and on top of that created a marketing page exclusive for my store. The app has been installed for 2 days now and is working great. My customers love this option.