Reseñas (112)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de noviembre de 2023

Super fast support team who jumped on a Google Meets with me to help me get set-up. Their integration with klaviyo makes sending customized messages super easy. Would love for them to build out a feature that adds the product to the cart when submitting your gift options but other than that we have been loving it so far:) Even were able to remove certain notes that flowed through to our 3PL which was super helpful.

Everist
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de agosto de 2023

We had been facing some technical issues at the beginning, contacted tech team right away and they responded to us quickly and politely. This app included those features that I were seeking and pricing also acceptable. Worth a try and I would recommend to those who want a gift message or wrapping function for your website.

仙姐鮮菓
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
9 meses usando la aplicación
12 de enero de 2024

Still using my free trial but really happy with the functionality so far. It's very user intuitive and support have been on hand through IM for all of my silly questions. Great app.

little ripple
Reino Unido
5 días usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

So far so good. This review is for the quick, simple, and helpful customer service. They helped me customize placement of the widget in the store. Maybe 10-15 mins start to finish.

Big Z Fabric
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
26 de diciembre de 2023

The team was very helpful in making a theme modification. We appreciate it!

Ed's Plant Shop
Estados Unidos
6 meses usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

Gift Lab exceeded our expectations on Shopify! The app is powerful, and the support team is outstanding. They provided quick solutions, including custom coding for unique needs. A must-have for any Shopify store looking for both functionality and excellent support!

Saga-copenhagen.com
Dinamarca
Alrededor de 24 horas usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 8 de diciembre de 2023

Support team are fantastic! They assisted with updating placement and functionality to enhance the implementation on our store.

App is super easy to setup and has had a profound improvement on our stores ability to offer a more well rounded service to our clients as well as upselling our gifts.

A Mano Florals
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
13 de diciembre de 2023

Fast support and best value for money app

The Prink
India
10 meses usando la aplicación
25 de octubre de 2023

Decent app for allowing product upsells such as gift-wrapping with personalised messages with decent support for queries and troubleshooting.

All Jigsaw Puzzles